Activities: -
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$.25
Hair Length and Color: Not a clue.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Never showed up
Recommendation: No
I, for one would like to hear how this has panned out..
did the refund come through?
did the visit ever take place?

I've seen Dixie many times, used the Green Card system,, and she has always come
through...
Please tell me that this is all a misunderstanding !!!
No refund.

No date.

Just a rip off.

That's how it panned out.

When was your last date with her?
I tried to give her time to give some sort of explanation or work something out.

All I got was silence.

As always, YMMV.

-bone
This is a hard pill to swallow. I know this lady and this isn't her. I wanna hear the other side. She has over 100 reviews and never anything like this.
This is a hard pill to swallow. I know this lady and this isn't her. I wanna hear the other side. She has over 100 reviews and never anything like this. Originally Posted by davkin010
Since you know her, why don't you ask her about this then fill in the missing blanks regarding this?
Makes me wonder if this is an example of why the green dot reloads over here no longer have the scratch-off numbers. Given her excellent reputation, it's hard to imagine she hasn't squared this up if this is what happened.
Since no appointment took place I moved this thread here. It give AD a chance to respond to thread since she can't respond if it was left in the review section.
I have never had issue with AD. She is in my top 5.
I wonder why she doesn't respond?
I know its over a month ago, but what happened with this?
I know its over a month ago, but what happened with this? Originally Posted by Knuckles73
The status remains unresolved, Knuck.
I think after all this she is just being stubborn. I have seen a lot of her posts and she has no problem calling out someone if she thinks she has been wronged. Now she is all of a sudden quiet.
I PM'd her about it. Mostly because of my status and her protocol about seeing newbies.
anyways she responded and it looks like she will not respond to the allegations due to her being called a drama queen and that all her clients know the story.
So it is what it is...IMHO she ripped the guy off and she aint making it right and will never admit it. I just marked her off the list...on to the next provider.
I PM'd her about it. Mostly because of my status and her protocol about seeing newbies.
anyways she responded and it looks like she will not respond to the allegations due to her being called a drama queen and that all her clients know the story.
So it is what it is...IMHO she ripped the guy off and she aint making it right and will never admit it. I just marked her off the list...on to the next provider. Originally Posted by Knuckles73
I wouldn't exactly call her a drama queen. But I would welcome her side of the story. If I did anything to justify forfeit of my $, it certainly wasn't intentional.