Thoughts

How about a eccie beach party for spring break?
Only if you can convince some of those Spring Break girls to join us
How about a eccie beach party for spring break? Originally Posted by AntonioII
That sounds like an awesome idea! I know I have been to many M & G's over the years but not a beach party!

Gemini Starr
A beach party would be pretty awesome! Good way to get to know each other and promote more interaction.
Guys bring the hot dogs
The ladies provide the buns.....
That's funny! How about 🌽on the cob? Lol
I tried a get together at the Nugget a few weeks ago, and the only person to respond was Cpalm. But stood me up for a threesome!
I tried a get together at the Nugget a few weeks ago, and the only person to respond was Cpalm. But stood me up for a threesome! Originally Posted by night_shift
Yeah, I don't pass up sure things. Hitting a SC is never a sure thing.
RFLMAO! He wanted to get pleased instead of teased.
M&G on the beach would be a blast!
I have 3 providers to confirm so far. Checking with more from Jacksonville today.
That would be a GREAT Social event.

Need to get a private beach or a property on the water you can reserve for such.

Than someone in charge of putting the event together who can vet the ones wanting to go.

And other support stuff.
Never had the opportunity to participate in something such as this,,,
I would be interested in giving it a try....
I'm in, assuming it fits my busy schedule. I assume all our nametags would say John?
I'm in, assuming it fits my busy schedule. I assume all our nametags would say John? Originally Posted by gulflover
LMAO!

I am getting excited! Can someone do a "No More Winter" dance and get this party going sooner?

I so want WARM and WET Days! They are the best!

Gemini