How Hard Is It? (Second In A Series)

To put the ladies name in the title line of your review. Really! Be as cute or witty as you want, but put the damn name in the title line.
+1
If not in north Dallas, the city would be nice, too. But those of us on the western side of the Metroplex are pretty much pissing into the wind when it comes to things like that.
When my kids were in middle school, they had a bad habit of turning in their homework without their name on it.

Time after time I preached........."Any trained monkey can put their damn name on their homework"

I think this also applies to a reviewer.
For all the gents looking to get PA credit, and have the review assigned to the CORRECT provider...I'll add:

The name. In the title. Correctly matching their handle here on ECCIE.

Advice for the ladies: don't get clever with your spelling, and have a unique name. If the hobbyist can't spell your name because of a special character (like putting a period or underscore), or because you used an "i" instead of a "y" because you thought it was unique, guess what: you are just making it harder to find you.

I give +1 internets to reviewers that also link to her showcase/profile page in the review if she's actually on ECCIE. This helps verify the correct girls. (Not everyone is a member here, so that's less important...)
same goes for the ISO. Too many "anyone know this provider?" titles ..
Geez, Tony -

Don't be so grouchy just because you didn't get laid in a while . . .

Kisses -
Zoe

ps - you know I luvs ya!!