So did you hear the lastest and greatest?

Why yes the infamous Cyborg and I are dating, and by that I mean getting our dirty freak on.
But, that doesn't mean anything about me not working.
Just means, oh baby I love the D! All the time, anytime, so if my client's don't give it to me, well fuck it.... guess what, now you know who will!
Yes, to make that crystal motha fuckin clear, that's Cyborg, The Cyborg.
lmfao Peace my bitches.

DG
Hello.

My name is Cyborg. This message is not not true.

-Cyborg Girl
PS: I have taken Danni's last name in whore wedlock, as I do not have one of my own to give her. Calling Danni "Danni Borg" or "CyDanni" just sounded obtuse. So we have established that I am 'the catcher' in the name department.
Yes, we wouldn't want any one obtuse here.
I dated a girl that was a mechanic one time.

But I thought there was........

I dated a girl that was a mechanic one time.

But I thought there was........

Originally Posted by bojulay
I literally LOL'd. I nominate this post "Best use of Youtube Video to support a comment 2013".
Well done!
Yes, we wouldn't want any one obtuse here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
... Ok, now's a good time to admit I haven't the foggiest what that word actually means. I don't want to end up owing handjobs or anything... if I do currently, by way of using a word I don't really understand, I'd like to nominate my hobby wife Robs4.1 as the debt reliever.
Looks like the owner of the internet is going to loose the internet. He will end up with only the Home Shopping Network and The Crusty Blue Haired Old Lady Squad.
... Ok, now's a good time to admit I haven't the foggiest what that word actually means. I don't want to end up owing handjobs or anything... if I do currently, by way of using a word I don't really understand, I'd like to nominate my hobby wife Robs4.1 as the debt reliever. Originally Posted by cyborg
LOL! Merriam Webster says
Definition of OBTUSE

a : not pointed or acute : blunt
b (1) of an angle : exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees (2) : having an obtuse angle <an obtuse triangle> — see triangle illustration
c of a leaf : rounded at the free end

a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : insensitive, stupid
b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression

Looks like the owner of the internet is going to loose the internet. He will end up with only the Home Shopping Network and The Crusty Blue Haired Old Lady Squad. Originally Posted by pyramider
Speaking of obtuse........