ladies who want to travel - no tan lines in your future

I'm heading for a vacation and plan on staying at a place that is clothing optional - not a swinger's resort. Small hotel Intima, www.intimaresort.com secluded in Tulum, a quick drive to some of the nude beaches in Tulum.

Of course I'd cover expenses and other considerations.

If any ladies are interested, send me a PM.
Wow, that location looks amazing!
Tulum is a great area. I've not stayed there but have been in the area. Thats a good deal for someone.
My bags are packed lets go! Just in time too, I have lost 32 pounds so naked looks good on me.
wooohooo nekkid is good...have fun!
My bags are packed lets go! Just in time too, I have lost 32 pounds so naked looks good on me. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Naked ALWAYS looked good on you Y
Let me go with you!
Partying with huskerman now that sounds like an adventure in itself. Take him!! Lol
Sounds fun but I'd rather hitch a ride with Kay.
Sounds fun but I'd rather hitch a ride with Kay. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
Tempt me with an great time. Its been awhile since i enjoyed youre awesomeness may have bto change that soon lol
Tempt me with an great time. Its been awhile since i enjoyed youre awesomeness may have bto change that soon lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Don't I know it Kay but there's only so much of me to go around - and less with each year - but I'll catch you yet.

Sorry for the thread hijack.