Best BJ in the South?

Well fellas? Which provider do you think fits the bill?
Even though I haven't seen some of them for awhile, I'm gonna name 3 contenders in my opinion.
Makaya Jade, Midnight Ravin and Crystal361

I know some guys are gonna name some providers that they would get a bj from but wouldn't fuck, but if I wouldn't fuck them, I wouldn't name them here.
Personally I really liked Melanie.Faith but my recent meetings with Sia have me wanting to give her the title of Head Doctor.
I really liked face fucking Dixxie Ray when she was around and MistyCC was pretty damn good too.
I really liked face fucking Dixxie Ray when she was around and MistyCC was pretty damn good too. Originally Posted by aginsmitty
Damn I miss Dixxxie, that girl was incredible. No conversation can be had on the subject without Makaya. If you have not had it, you should. Sia is right up there too.
Damn I miss Dixxxie, that girl was incredible. No conversation can be had on the subject without Makaya. If you have not had it, you should. Sia is right up there too. Originally Posted by Moondoggie
I never had the opportunity to try Dixxie much to my regret
KatiRGV gives a pretty damn fucking good BBBJ
When she comes to Laredo, The Cock Connoisseur or Ms. Glamazon has to be the best blow job you will ever get in your life.
I think my best is Tiffany, but Crystal and Kayla B aren't bad either. Used to be Kayla Knox.
New Italia from McAllen/mission/Edinburg clearly the best I've experienced....had a different name before and her reviews echoed the same thing...DT queen!
New Italia from McAllen/mission/Edinburg clearly the best I've experienced....had a different name before and her reviews echoed the same thing...DT queen! Originally Posted by rgvlifer
...still jealous

Planning for next week.
Patience my friend.....
I have to agree with Misty CC and Kati, as well as Jazmine Jade. Princess 361 and Delilah were pretty talented as well.
I had always thought my late wife was the best at oral I have ever experienced, but I have a RW gf here in SA, and she is absolutely amazing. And loves doing it. I haven't even thought about hobbying since we got together this past summer.