A Few Changes

Over the last few months over made some changes to how I do things in order to stay consistent. Most of this is aimed at first time callers. My regulars have been awesome and continue to do so. Thank you for that!

For one, I will no longer argue with or explain to potential dates reasons of why I decide to do things a certain way. My limitations and rules keep me safe and sane allowing me to provide a great experience. If you have an issue with that, go call someone else. I will ignore you.

Also, if you don’t like the hotel I book with MY money, feel free to CashApp or PayPal transfer the full cost of another hotel of your choice plus travel fee if it’s further than 25 mins from my location. I’m not offering outcalls. At all. Unless I say “I’m offering outcall”, don’t assume I’ll come to you. I won’t. The only way I’ll entertain the idea is if you cover Uber fees. Otherwise you can come see me. Too much time and money is wasted out of my own pocket to accumidate individuals with no return.

With that said, I also will no longer provide references for anyone in the same city I’m visiting. If I’m in NWA you can either see me or use some other girl as your reference. And don’t act like you don’t know I’m in town. Everyone that has seen me since November is on my mailing list. If you’re not, feel free to sign up. I also advertise in several different places with dates of my arrival and departure. I even update my travel plans regularly. And for those who don’t like emails, I have a calendar on P411 and my website. There’s no excuse. I will ignore all reference checks when I’m in your city and available to meet.

All other reference checks are welcomed.

Don’t waste my time. I have plenty of room on my block list.

If this scared you away, then we weren’t meant to meet in the first place. To everyone else, I hope to see you soon 💋
Over the last few months over made some changes to how I do things in order to stay consistent. Most of this is aimed at first time callers. My regulars have been awesome and continue to do so. Thank you for that!

For one, I will no longer argue with or explain to potential dates reasons of why I decide to do things a certain way. My limitations and rules keep me safe and sane allowing me to provide a great experience. If you have an issue with that, go call someone else. I will ignore you.

Also, if you don’t like the hotel I book with MY money, feel free to CashApp or PayPal transfer the full cost of another hotel of your choice plus travel fee if it’s further than 25 mins from my location. I’m not offering outcalls. At all. Unless I say “I’m offering outcall”, don’t assume I’ll come to you. I won’t. The only way I’ll entertain the idea is if you cover Uber fees. Otherwise you can come see me. Too much time and money is wasted out of my own pocket to accumidate individuals with no return.

With that said, I also will no longer provide references for anyone in the same city I’m visiting. If I’m in NWA you can either see me or use some other girl as your reference. And don’t act like you don’t know I’m in town. Everyone that has seen me since November is on my mailing list. If you’re not, feel free to sign up. I also advertise in several different places with dates of my arrival and departure. I even update my travel plans regularly. And for those who don’t like emails, I have a calendar on P411 and my website. There’s no excuse. I will ignore all reference checks when I’m in your city and available to meet.

If this scared you away, then we weren’t meant to meet in the first place. To everyone else, I hope to see you soon 💋 Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Your My Fucking Hero

If this scared you away, then we weren’t meant to meet in the first place. To everyone else, I hope to see you soon 💋 Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Bravo Babe!!
That's putting some truth back in advertisement.

Hope to see you soon!

Das
Your My Fucking Hero
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
❤️
Bravo Babe!!
That's putting some truth back in advertisement.

Hope to see you soon!

Das Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Hope to see you too! It’s been too long

A lady who knows what she wants, got to respect it!