BYO Condoms?

Is it acceptable for a hobbyist to bring their own condoms to the encounter?

I’m was wanting to try some of the ultra-thin varieties to see if it feels better for the both of us.

Any thoughts?
It depends entirely on the lady and her policy. It’s best to just check with whoever you’re seeing ahead of time. Personally, I have no issues with that at all!

I was recently able to find and order some female condoms, which I’ve really missed... I’m very excited about it! So I completely understand the desire to find a better feeling condom.
Exchequer — Have you ever tried these? Anyone else?

I saw them at Target the last time I was in there and they looked interesting! I have never noticed them anywhere else before. I’m super curious. I might have to pick some up!

https://www.target.com/p/lelo-hex-or...86#lnk=sametab
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F435A1F0-D8E0-4F63-B637-9123364E566E.jpeg (129.1 KB, 408 views)
I stopped bringing my own very early on because I found that some providers prefer to use their own for various reasons. This on top of the fact that I didn’t need another liability on my person or anywhere else for that matter. There are a few hobbyists in our ranks that have been caught with the evidence red handed. And I came darn close, within a couple of minutes of getting caught about 18 months ago. Fortunately, disaster averted! So providers furnishing their own rubbers definitely works for me! I would like to try a female condom sometime with any of the ladies that use them
I stopped bringing my own very early on because I found that some providers prefer to use their own for various reasons. This on top of the fact that I didn’t need another liability on my person or anywhere else for that matter. There are a few hobbyists in our ranks that have been caught with the evidence red handed. And I came darn close, within a couple of minutes of getting caught about 18 months ago. Fortunately, disaster averted! So providers furnishing their own rubbers definitely works for me! I would like to try a female condom sometime with any of the ladies that use them Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yes, I definitely wouldn’t recommend keeping your own condoms on hand if you are in a protection-free relationship! Lol

I always have plenty of my own available.
I saw them on Amazon they looked ok but I was in search of ultra thin so I ordered these:

https://www.amazon.com/LifeStyles-LS.../dp/B00WX0RJVS

I saw them on Amazon they looked ok but I was in search of ultra thin so I ordered these:

https://www.amazon.com/LifeStyles-LS.../dp/B00WX0RJVS

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I’m pretty sure I just saw those at Walmart the other day, also. So if you like them, you won’t have to order them from Amazon.
Amazon makes it so easy to order, I did it right then.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks the Amazon logo looks like a penis?

I am glad for all the info. Because of what austin88998833 said, that was the reason I asked this question. Some nut-job could prick holes in them and do all sorts of damage. I think the best thing for me to do is to get a good relationship with a provider and see about either bringing my own or getting some shipped to her so everyone has the piece of mind.
I have been bringing my own for about 2 years as I have a certain one that is thinner that I like and so far I have not had anyone not let me use my own. I have had ladies check them first to make sure they felt comfortable with me using them and so far they all have. I pretty much see just regulars right now anyway, so it is not an issue at all.

Never really thought about it but yeah, that may because the CEO Bezos is a penis! lol!
Yes definitely ask the ladies babe. I'm allergic to latex so I can't use most brands myself
Those that you've ordered are the ones I used. Xoxox so you already know how they feel lol
Yep. Amazon logo definitely looks like a penis head. The mushroom type.
He knew what he was doing when he came up with the logo!!!

Condom Depot has variety condoms.
If you're wanting to try different types,to see which you like best.

I buy them by bulk on amazon..lifestyles sensative ultra thin....if you need large ones then plz bring
.lol