State: Iowa
Address: North Side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj, daty, 69covered, cg, mish, k-9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Young spinner. I thought she was a blond from pics on her add, but she has dark hair. She wore it up. She has a tight little body. Skinnier than I expected, not an ounce of fat on her. Very nice tits. Some tattoos.
Recommendation: No
That is a recurring problem with the young hot ones. They tend to believe looking at their naked body should be all the IOP you need.

Women that are more mature (ie -- older) are almost always better. In spite of my desire to knock a girl born after 1/1/2000 off my bucket list, I prefer women over little girls.
I have the same bucket list, but may have to wait ten years to have one old enough, lol
[QUOTE=Redton2751;1061580173]I have the same bucket list, but may have to wait ten years to have one old enough, lol[/QUOTE

Lmao. I hear ya
That is a recurring problem with the young hot ones. They tend to believe looking at their naked body should be all the IOP you need.

Women that are more mature (ie -- older) are almost always better. In spite of my desire to knock a girl born after 1/1/2000 off my bucket list, I prefer women over little girls. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Not sure on context; as I don't have access to ROS. She seemed "genuinely" interested/invested in me in terms of IOP; I'm sure ymmv.
User ID: -
Date: 6/22/2019
Name: Lily
Phone: 515-310-9580
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.adultlook.com/p/3050168
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: North Side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj, daty, 69covered, cg, mish, k-9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Young spinner. I thought she was a blond from pics on her add, but she has dark hair. She wore it up. She has a tight little body. Skinnier than I expected, not an ounce of fat on her. Very nice tits. Some tattoos.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by coldinia
At least you don’t have a fake penis.
Yeah same experience. I was in and out of there in 10 minutes. Hotel was awful, counted money right in front of me, smelled like **staff edit**, and was completely distant during the entire time. I’d only repeat if she did outcall, only charged $80, and I just wanted to get off and that’s that.

*staff edit: forbidden subject and you know better. - RS
My apologies. Won’t happen again.