2020 Motivation! New Years Resolutions

Sooooo,

Has anyone made a New Years Resolution? If yes, please share.
Have some play time with you
My goal for 2020 is to get you across the border into Connecticut (or at least Western Mass.) so I can have my way with you!! I always try to set achievable goals - Tell me when I can expect to achieve this year's goal.
Haaaaa! Your too funny. I'm flattered. I thought about trying Connecticut but I'm reluctant. It's weird to me that everything shuts down at like 10:00pm. The streets are empty, etc . It's eerie. I have strange hours. I feel like I would stand out like a sore thumb.
As far as Mass, I have been there twice. Once to Boston (good) & once to Springfield (not so good).
Haaaaa! Your too funny. I'm flattered. I thought about trying Connecticut but I'm reluctant. It's weird to me that everything shuts down at like 10:00pm. The streets are empty, etc . It's eerie. I have strange hours. I feel like I would stand out like a sore thumb.
As far as Mass, I have been there twice. Once to Boston (good) & once to Springfield (not so good). Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
I must admit, I shut down around 10:00PM myself - Butt, in my younger days, I could always find a little trouble to get into at any time of the night...

Please reach out if/when you are ever in the neighborhood - I would love to show you the best 6 minutes of your life!!
Sooooo,

Has anyone made a New Years Resolution? If yes, please share. Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
Definitely more BDSM/fetish activities
I quit smoking and watching my weight (as most ppl put on weight when they quit)..
Sooooo,

Has anyone made a New Years Resolution? If yes, please share. Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun

What was yours??
To get a hot stone massage from Kira...
Ha ha ha max, your always welcome baby.. I also have table warmer for you to lay on(toasty), we can shower together before and after session( i love to save water and shower with a friend) as you know a have hot towels too..

Just hit me up.. Im avail this week (not Wednesdays and Sundays)
Cant wait go see you !!!

Kisses !!!
Get into better shape, more hiking and backpacking, get caught up projects around the house and most importantly, spend more time naked with beautiful sexy women from these pages........
I already exercise frequently. Um, I would like to maintain a healthier eating habits. I would like to sustain a certain lifestyle and not yo-yo in & out. I need to stop seeing/thinking of this as "a diet"and more of "a lifestyle". I need to convert completely over and stop playing around. LOL.
And I need to stop making the same choices in my life. These choices are distracting me from my academics. I've pretty much achieved all of my goals over the past couple years. It's time to move forward. I could really propel if I focused more on myself in order to do so.
.... Um, I would like to maintain a healthier eating habits....I could really propel if I focused more on myself in order to do so. Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
Perhaps I could interest you in an all-natural, low calorie, high-protein "shake"??
If it's salty I can't have it. Hahahahahahahaaaa
I already exercise frequently. Um, I would like to maintain a healthier eating habits. I would like to sustain a certain lifestyle and not yo-yo in & out. I need to stop seeing/thinking of this as "a diet"and more of "a lifestyle". I need to convert completely over and stop playing around. LOL.
And I need to stop making the same choices in my life. These choices are distracting me from my academics. I've pretty much achieved all of my goals over the past couple years. It's time to move forward. I could really propel if I focused more on myself in order to do so. Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
OMG you looked damn good reverse cowgirl watching you in the full length mirror...What a view front and rear...As far as your academic goals, I wish you the best...