Weekend plans? I have a friend visitng. Looking for fun

• leesa
  • 01-19-2020, 10:01 PM
Late night gents..i have a friend that poped in unexpectedly.
Anyone awake??
She looks like she may have had a dangerous kind of weight loss, too. Always nice when friends pop-in unexpectedly... hmmmmm.
She looks very friendly!
  • leesa
  • 01-20-2020, 08:56 AM
Yes agreed...i wont be using her...
  • leesa
  • 01-20-2020, 08:57 AM
Could a mod please remove this post?
Wait... what??? U post a friend for us to see, Ed makes a joke she looks bad... maybe, maybe not with prior knowledge... and u agree??? Holy shit... we were all trying to give u the benefit of the doubt on your last post and last of pics because of your weight loss... now u confirm your friend has that issue...? U agree she has or looks like she has a dangerous looking weight loss...?? But a few hours earlier u were doing doubles with her?? My advice, stop posting... your digging yourself a bigger hole...

Not sure why the mods would take down this post... everyone should be aware....

By the way... pretty sure... here is the friend again....

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/790105439848
She does have a beautiful smile in the ad..
She should have just used the first pic
  • leesa
  • 01-20-2020, 01:48 PM
Ummm i meet the girl once. She is a very very
Pretty girl. A nice girl actually.
I didn't take those pics or post that ad on skip the games. After talking with her
decided i didn't want to use her I decided she wasn't my cup of tea.
Confirmed, posting w the same pic...

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/611686717247 Originally Posted by Manage2
Manage, you have the eyes of a young eagle!! How did you do that off the first ad? Well done!
  • leesa
  • 01-20-2020, 02:07 PM
Late night gents..i have a friend that poped in unexpectedly.
Anyone awake??
Attachment 870818 Originally Posted by leesa
Wait... what??? U post a friend for us to see, Ed makes a joke she looks bad... maybe, maybe not with prior knowledge... and u agree??? Holy shit... we were all trying to give u the benefit of the doubt on your last post and last of pics because of your weight loss... now u confirm your friend has that issue...? U agree she has or looks like she has a dangerous looking weight loss...?? But a few hours earlier u were doing doubles with her?? My advice, stop posting... your digging yourself a bigger hole...

Not sure why the mods would take down this post... everyone should be aware....

By the way... pretty sure... here is the friend again....

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/790105439848 Originally Posted by Manage2
I didnt post any of those ads on skip the games. No my doing, not my ad, not my post.
Ummm i meet the girl once. She is a very very
Pretty girl. A nice girl actually.
I didn't take those pics or post that ad on skip the games. After talking with her
decided i didn't want to use her I decided she wasn't my cup of tea. Originally Posted by leesa
Happens all the time, doesn't it?

Why wasn't she your "cup of tea?" C'mon, you're among friends here, you can tell all. We expect nothing less and look forward to hearing the details. That's what this is all about, after all.

• leesa
  • 01-20-2020, 03:06 PM
Ok..so I wasn't sure how to handle this situation so this morning i just said i wouldn't be using her. Like i said she is a very pretty girl and a nice girl.I found out she has a pimp that takes half her money and I tried to help her.
I found fairly quickly that she had some bad habits so i sent her back to wjere she came from. End of story