Syracuse

Besides shopping, which I detest...what hole in the wall restaurants are the best to sit down for a good meal?
And when does the weather start to warm up in this state?
for 'cuse, you will get more reply's in Upset New York
just sayin
Besides shopping, which I detest...what hole in the wall restaurants are the best to sit down for a good meal?
And when does the weather start to warm up in this state? Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
(315) 476-4937
246 West Willow Street
Syracuse, NY 13202

But you won't really go, right? These "requests" of yours for suggestions are really just a way of getting your name out there, right? Your own little indirect advertising campaign.

Well, no matter. You should go. It's worth it. And there's not a lot of other places in Syracuse really worth bothering with.

Bon appetit.
Pizza places in the Cuse are definitely either Patsy's Pizza or Peppino's (the location on grant has more and slices, the one downtown does it on the spot and it's a personal pizza). I prefer Patsy's myself though I don't go as often as I'd like

Chinese Buffet, Flaming Grill go to the Hibachi, it's worth it and included

Golden Corral, American food buffet that people go nuts about

Smoky Bones is pretty good BBQ as well as Dino that was mentioned

Strong Hearts is known for Vegan

Just trying to give some options that aren't common chains like TGIFrdiays that's in the mall

As far as warm up on the weather goes, we get some surprise warm days here and there across the state, but winter tends to end either in March or April. So that could be by St. Patrick's Day, but I've also seen it snow on Mother's Day so there's that, but the latter tends to be an outlier
As far as warm up on the weather goes, we get some surprise warm days here and there across the state, but winter tends to end either in March or April. So that could be by St. Patrick's Day, but I've also seen it snow on Mother's Day so there's that, but the latter tends to be an outlier Originally Posted by dcs5743
Your post is proof of the pluckiness and the strength of character of the people who make up "Syracuse" and its surroundings. You have that sense of optimism and positivity that are fundamentally necessary to survive there. Average annual snowfalls approaching 10 feet, blustery winds, a challenge from any rational perspective. Only the few, only the brave, may call such a place "home."

https://www.syracuse.com/weather/201...ers_video.html
Actually...I was looking for good food places as I do visit often.
Lol, I dont need to put my name out there sweetheart as 23 pages is word enough.

Anyhoo...

I friggin love barbecue, the vinegar based though. Barbecue sauce is blah

I will make this up as a list.

Thank you for everyone's feedback

Smokey Bones and Golden Corral are definitely nogos lol. We got those 2 in Va.

I love pizza.

Definitely will try out the strong heart this trip though.
Let me start by saying....LOVE YOU Girl........warm up? this is a hot winter compared too some!! if you want warm weather you have too wait till MID June........I am sure the snow will be gone by then.......you can go North to Watertown.........it warms up by August........but starts to snow again in October LOL
Soldierboy, lord dont tell me that.
How in the hell do yall handle all this cold and snow??
Soldierboy, lord dont tell me that.
How in the hell do yall handle all this cold and snow?? Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
There are 2 things to do, you can fish or fuck...In the winter it's too cold to fish...
Peppinos is really good. If you want to go inside of syracuse, midway on the south side has some of the best wings. Avicollis in Liverpool has some really good wings too. Rio Grande Mexican restaurant is really good, though I havent been in a year.
And when does the weather start to warm up in this state? Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Between my thighs .... two birds, one stone. It's sure to start warming up!

Sorry if you don't swing that way but I couldn't help myself. I tend to lust after sexy women as much as I as I do the guys!

I hope you enjoy Syracuse, sexy!
Actually...I was looking for good food places as I do visit often.
Lol, I dont need to put my name out there sweetheart as 23 pages is word enough.

Anyhoo...

I friggin love barbecue, the vinegar based though. Barbecue sauce is blah

I will make this up as a list.

Thank you for everyone's feedback

Smokey Bones and Golden Corral are definitely nogos lol. We got those 2 in Va.

I love pizza.

Definitely will try out the strong heart this trip though. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
If you love bbq, then avoid Dinosaur BBQ and their gas flavored meat. Go to Smoke Incorporated instead