CNN's Brianna Keilar slammed for latest lecture to a Republican of color on race

• oeb11
  • 10-08-2021, 03:21 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-br...alds-tim-scott

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Nikki Haley responds to CNN anchor: Liberal media ‘can’t stand it’ when Black, brown people praise America

Former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley pushes back on criticism by CNN anchor Brianna Keilar.

It's difficult for CNN's more liberal anchors to stand out from one another, but Brianna Keilar may have found her niche: lecturing Republicans of color on racial issues.
Her diatribe aimed at Nikki Haley this week was just the latest example.
On Wednesday, "New Day" spent multiple segments going after the former United Nations ambassador for comments she made at the Reagan Presidential Library, but what really struck Keilar was when Haley, an Indian American, declared "America is not a racist country."
Keilar, a White woman, dedicated an entire monologue in her "Roll the Tape" segment, which is almost exclusively focused on attacking Republicans, to rebuke Haley's defense of America. She pointed to a 2018 interview clip where Haley described the racism her Sikh Indian family faced years ago and a 2010 clip of a former South Carolina state senator using racist rhetoric towards Haley during her first gubernatorial run.
CNN'S BRIANNA KEILAR LECTURES NIKKI HALEY ON RACISM IN AMERICA AFTER FORMER GOVERNOR SAID US ISN'T RACIST
The anchor then pushed back at Haley's 2014 assertion that "systemic racism" was in America's past by citing the 2015 Charleston church shooting that left nine Black Americans dead. She accused the former governor of "whitewashing" the "ups and downs of the American experience with racism and the challenges still ahead, all apparently to appeal to the conservative base," while airing images of the Confederate flag being carried on Jan. 6 at the Capitol.
But this isn't the first time Keilar attempted to lecture a Republican of color on the subject of race.
Last June, Keilar invited Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., to discuss the Congressional Black Caucus snubbing him despite his vocal interest in joining the group of Black lawmakers. However, she spent much of the interview fixating on his past support for former President Donald Trump, playing a montage of various racially charged remarks, and also invoked the freshman congressman's support for voting rights bills she alleged would restrict minority voters.
NIKKI HALEY HITS BACK AT CNN ANCHOR: LIBERAL MEDIA ‘CAN’T STAND IT' WHEN BLACK, BROWN PEOPLE PRAISE AMERICA
"Do you think that your defense of a person that said things like that might be incongruent with the mission of the CBC?" Keilar asked.
"First of all, whatever the president said in the past has nothing to do with this discussion at all," Donalds reacted before being immediately cut off by Keilar.
He later added, "As a Black man in America, I’m allowed to have my own thoughts as to who I choose to support and who I choose not to support … My support for President Trump whether it is for or against is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with this discussion."
During the 2020 election, Keilar used a similar tactic towards T.W. Shannon, the co-chair of Black Voices for Trump, using Trump's comments from the first presidential debate telling the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by" to grill Shannon over his support for the president.
"You know what faces the African American community is White supremacy," Keilar said.
"I do not need you of all people to tell me what's facing my community," Shannon shot back. "I'm offended by that and you should apologize for it."
"I'm not apologizing for the fact that the Trump administration … says that White supremacy is the greatest threat to the U.S. That is the Trump administration. Should they apologize?" Keilar doubled down.
REP. BYRON DONALDS TEARS INTO CNN, BRIANNA KEILAR FOLLOWING TENSE INTERVIEW: THEY HAVE A POLITICAL AGENDA'
Shannon invoked then-candidate Joe Biden's record with the Black community, which Keilar ignored and instead chose to ask her guest, "Why did the president not condemn White supremacists?" After Shannon corrected her that Trump has repeatedly condemned White supremacy, Keilar moved the goalpost by insisting Trump hasn't done so "adequately."
Later, as Shannon attempted to tout Trump's record for Black Americans prior to the pandemic, Keilar kept hammering the conservative guest by citing the current Black unemployment and the COVID death rates in the Black community, suggesting the president was to blame.
"If you're going to have me on as a guest, you've got to let me talk and answer the questions," Shannon said.
"You're saying a bunch of crap," Keilar dismissed Shannon.
REP. BYRON DONALD'S OFFICE: ‘WHITE LIBERALS’ LIKE CNN'S BRIANNA KEILAR ‘CAN’T COMPREHEND' BLACK REPUBLICANS
"The idea that you would try to lay at President Trump's feet the fact that people died from a pandemic, I think that's unconscionable," Shannon told the CNN anchor. "You should be embarrassed for promulgating that nonsense."
She concluded the hostile interview by telling Shannon, "I wish I could say it was a pleasure having you on."

typical DPST agenda/narrative - Hypocrisy and Lies Rule

Idiotology Uber alles - teh racist, marxist mantra of teh DPST party!
We have one party all for show
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-br...alds-tim-scott

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Nikki Haley responds to CNN anchor: Liberal media ‘can’t stand it’ when Black, brown people praise America

Former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley pushes back on criticism by CNN anchor Brianna Keilar.

It's difficult for CNN's more liberal anchors to stand out from one another, but Brianna Keilar may have found her niche: lecturing Republicans of color on racial issues.
Her diatribe aimed at Nikki Haley this week was just the latest example.
On Wednesday, "New Day" spent multiple segments going after the former United Nations ambassador for comments she made at the Reagan Presidential Library, but what really struck Keilar was when Haley, an Indian American, declared "America is not a racist country."
Keilar, a White woman, dedicated an entire monologue in her "Roll the Tape" segment, which is almost exclusively focused on attacking Republicans, to rebuke Haley's defense of America. She pointed to a 2018 interview clip where Haley described the racism her Sikh Indian family faced years ago and a 2010 clip of a former South Carolina state senator using racist rhetoric towards Haley during her first gubernatorial run.
CNN'S BRIANNA KEILAR LECTURES NIKKI HALEY ON RACISM IN AMERICA AFTER FORMER GOVERNOR SAID US ISN'T RACIST
The anchor then pushed back at Haley's 2014 assertion that "systemic racism" was in America's past by citing the 2015 Charleston church shooting that left nine Black Americans dead. She accused the former governor of "whitewashing" the "ups and downs of the American experience with racism and the challenges still ahead, all apparently to appeal to the conservative base," while airing images of the Confederate flag being carried on Jan. 6 at the Capitol.
But this isn't the first time Keilar attempted to lecture a Republican of color on the subject of race.
Last June, Keilar invited Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., to discuss the Congressional Black Caucus snubbing him despite his vocal interest in joining the group of Black lawmakers. However, she spent much of the interview fixating on his past support for former President Donald Trump, playing a montage of various racially charged remarks, and also invoked the freshman congressman's support for voting rights bills she alleged would restrict minority voters.
NIKKI HALEY HITS BACK AT CNN ANCHOR: LIBERAL MEDIA ‘CAN’T STAND IT' WHEN BLACK, BROWN PEOPLE PRAISE AMERICA
"Do you think that your defense of a person that said things like that might be incongruent with the mission of the CBC?" Keilar asked.
"First of all, whatever the president said in the past has nothing to do with this discussion at all," Donalds reacted before being immediately cut off by Keilar.
He later added, "As a Black man in America, I’m allowed to have my own thoughts as to who I choose to support and who I choose not to support … My support for President Trump whether it is for or against is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with this discussion."
During the 2020 election, Keilar used a similar tactic towards T.W. Shannon, the co-chair of Black Voices for Trump, using Trump's comments from the first presidential debate telling the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by" to grill Shannon over his support for the president.
"You know what faces the African American community is White supremacy," Keilar said.
"I do not need you of all people to tell me what's facing my community," Shannon shot back. "I'm offended by that and you should apologize for it."
"I'm not apologizing for the fact that the Trump administration … says that White supremacy is the greatest threat to the U.S. That is the Trump administration. Should they apologize?" Keilar doubled down.
REP. BYRON DONALDS TEARS INTO CNN, BRIANNA KEILAR FOLLOWING TENSE INTERVIEW: THEY HAVE A POLITICAL AGENDA'
Shannon invoked then-candidate Joe Biden's record with the Black community, which Keilar ignored and instead chose to ask her guest, "Why did the president not condemn White supremacists?" After Shannon corrected her that Trump has repeatedly condemned White supremacy, Keilar moved the goalpost by insisting Trump hasn't done so "adequately."
Later, as Shannon attempted to tout Trump's record for Black Americans prior to the pandemic, Keilar kept hammering the conservative guest by citing the current Black unemployment and the COVID death rates in the Black community, suggesting the president was to blame.
"If you're going to have me on as a guest, you've got to let me talk and answer the questions," Shannon said.
"You're saying a bunch of crap," Keilar dismissed Shannon.
REP. BYRON DONALD'S OFFICE: ‘WHITE LIBERALS’ LIKE CNN'S BRIANNA KEILAR ‘CAN’T COMPREHEND' BLACK REPUBLICANS
"The idea that you would try to lay at President Trump's feet the fact that people died from a pandemic, I think that's unconscionable," Shannon told the CNN anchor. "You should be embarrassed for promulgating that nonsense."
She concluded the hostile interview by telling Shannon, "I wish I could say it was a pleasure having you on."

typical DPST agenda/narrative - Hypocrisy and Lies Rule

Idiotology Uber alles - teh racist, marxist mantra of teh DPST party! Originally Posted by oeb11
B.K. is right. The discrimination that Haley faced growing up was mild in comparrison to what black people went through in the south. Shoot, black players could not even play football in the Southeastern conference in 1970. This was 110 years after the Civil War was over. This changed in 1971 when the USC (University of Southern California) went down to Tuscolusca with an intergrated team and Beat the University of Alabama Crimson Tide 42-20. Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant gave scholarships to black players the very next year. I guess Nikki Haley didn't know about that.
https://youtu.be/O7SvFffTwZg
  • oeb11
  • 10-10-2021, 09:31 AM
B.K. is right. The discrimination that Haley faced growing up was mild in comparrison to what black people went through in the south. Shoot, black players could not even play football in the Southeastern conference in 1970. This was 110 years after the Civil War was over. This changed in 1971 when the USC (University of Southern California) went down to Tuscolusca with an intergrated team and Beat the University of Alabama Crimson Tide 42-20. Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant gave scholarships to black players the very next year. I guess Nikki Haley didn't know about that. Originally Posted by adav8s28

i grew up under , and remember segregation - and integration in my towns went very well .

It was accepted as a time that had come - and as needed change

Poor DPSTs are busy tearing down teh very history 'a' quotes with reasonable accuracy.

'A' - do mind your idiotology that history is Racist and forbidden.

DPSTs are now tearing down every advance in Equality of all under teh law - in favor of 'racist 'communism' Uber alles.

does 'a' even know who was MLK Jr. - likely not - as 'a' and the DPSTs are destroying everything MLK jr. stood for and preached from his pulpit.

Shameful - 'a' - just shameful!
[verse 1]
if i was a liberal, i’d find a way somehow
to make man think he created god, and not the other way around
and what you’d see on tv, would seem like the gospel truth
and i’d make right look so wrong, i’d make wrong look so cool
hey, anything to keep you on my level
if i was a liberal
[verse 2]
and if i was a liberal, everyone would just see color
and i’d take all religions, and i’d turn them against each other
i’d sit back and i’d love, and i’d watch you fuel the hate
and i’d light fires on the evenin’ news and let you fan my flames
hey, anything to keep you out of heaven
if i was a liberal
[chorus]
and i’d just keep on doin’ what i’m doin’
’cause what i’m doin’ surе is workin’ out
and if you don’t believe mе i could prove it
hey, all you need to do is look around
yeah, i’d be thinkin’ things just can’t get better
if i was a liberal
[chorus]
and i’d just keep on doin’ what i’m doin’
’cause what i’m doin’ sure is workin’ out
and if you don’t believe me i could prove it
hey, all you need to do is look around
h+ll, i’d be thinkin’ things just can’t get better
if i was a liberal
[verse 3]
so if i was a liberal, when all is said and done
i’d be the p+ssy that i am and i’d tuck my tail and run
i’ll hide out in my darkness, destined to regret
’cause if was pelosi, h+ll, i’d be scared to death

- aaron lewis lyrics

Hot Lyrics:
  1. ladipoe - feeling lyrics
  2. kizz daniel - lie lyrics
  3. lojay & sarz - monalisa lyrics
  4. barry jhay - kabiyesi lyrics
  5. juice wrld lyrics
  6. ayra starr - bloody samaritan lyrics
  7. guchi - benzema lyrics
  8. barry jhay lyrics
  9. ​majiko - 心做し | kokoronashi | somehow lyrics
  10. george harrison lyrics
  11. av - big thug boy lyrics
  12. jaywillz - medicine lyrics
  13. omah lay - understand lyrics
  14. brandz - intro (real love) lyrics
  15. yadah - beyond me lyrics
  16. justin bieber - despacito (feat. luis fonsi & daddy yankee) lyrics
  17. teeks - first time lyrics
  18. justin bieber lyrics
  19. juice wrld - happiness lyrics
  20. seyi vibez - better days freestyle lyrics
Popular Posts by : ▲ Popular Widget☑ Add / Edit LyricsLike it?
Share it!

Could you post that again, Rex? I didn’t get it the first dozen times.

That said, aren’t you the same dudes who refuse to accept VP Harris as a woman of color?

But now Nikki Haley is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hmm the DPST people keep posting the same lies , so okay