URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ina-27521.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ & Preston area
Activities: FBSM, lite Nuru, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Short, Sandy brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Dynamite body, she works out and you can tell. Nice MM, shaved, with phat clit
Recommendation: Yes
If it’s sensual enough sometimes that hj can be worth it. I’ve had several of those latinas that give a pathetic rub, ask for a flip and try and jerk you as fast as humanly possible. Those are the worst! Thanks for the review!!
What was the donation ?
Irrespective of that, this may be one off session, majority, I have had many experiences with these GPS Latinas, mostly you come out with major pain in your dick with their either mechanical or barely there sessions with hefty entrance fee. So it should be a NO.
Irrespective of that, this may be one off session, majority, I have had many experiences with these GPS Latinas, mostly you come out with major pain in your dick with their either mechanical or barely there sessions with hefty entrance fee. So it should be a NO. Originally Posted by prince_c3

So since you have bad experiences, everyone else should give a "NO" even though they were happy with what they received.