Pearl Harbor Day

lest we forget

oh jimmie goat

...bets ya loves the ...the big ...guns on thats battleship

...buts donts waits too ...long ...fer an official ...apology
Probably dont even teach kids about it anymore
I'll be down there in 4 weeks. There are worse places to visit for sure.
Probably dont even teach kids about it anymore Originally Posted by lilylivered
Probably not!

Didn't Obama apologize for bombing them??

MAGA
RIP, all those brave Sailors and Soldiers! All the years I worked at the VA, never did I ever meet a Pearl Harbor survivor. Not many left, and last year at this time there were 5 remaining. The "Greatest Generation", and there will NEVER be one like it ever again.
RIP, all those brave Sailors and Soldiers! All the years I worked at the VA, never did I ever meet a Pearl Harbor survivor. Not many left, and last year at this time there were 5 remaining. The "Greatest Generation", and there will NEVER be one like it ever again. Originally Posted by East Amherst
Agreed, my dad was wounded at Iwo Jima, so that war wont be forgotten by me
In my opinion, Obama apologized to the people of Japan, not the leaders of the day. In the end those people suffered greatly through little fault of their own, as they had no say. The act of Pearl Harbor was a product of the generals and the emperor, as always,sending young men and some women off to fight a war in support of their leader's egos. Now we have a new tyrant, only this time he is on the other side of the Pacific, happily sowing the seeds of hate all over again.
In my opinion, Obama apologized to the people of Japan, not the leaders of the day. In the end those people suffered greatly through little fault of their own, as they had no say. The act of Pearl Harbor was a product of the generals and the emperor, as always,sending young men and some women off to fight a war in support of their leader's egos. Now we have a new tyrant, only this time he is on the other side of the Pacific, happily sowing the seeds of hate all over again. Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
.02 cents has been ...deposited ...ta yer bank account by the committee ta elect bernie ta be ...the first ...commie president of ...merica
Back in '99, I was stationed on Oahu, and I was leaving work, driving down the H2, over Pearl harbor was a bunch of aircraft, painted white and with big red meatball markings of Japan. There was also a couple of smoke columns rising from the anchorage. I thought I was in some sort of weird time travel. Turns out they were filming Pearl Harbor at the time, but I didn't find out about it till later that night.
[QUOTE=Plastic Man;1060259316]'.02 cents has been ...deposited' ...
Wow, repeat that 99 more times and we'll have 'yer' two cents
I just got bombed.