about Roy Moore

+1
if he drove a car youd bitch about big oil and hes anti rescue animals
MG, Do you feel the same way about Al Franken and John Conyers? Just curious.
  • PAOK
  • 12-14-2017, 12:57 PM
I know I dont! They didn't PREACH morality to you or me. Separation of church and state, it's in the constitution but the current climate of politics seems to forget that. I don't believe those men were accused by woman ages 14 and 15, Amen to that!
MG, Do you feel the same way about Al Franken and John Conyers? Just curious. Originally Posted by taggert
the women accusers for Franken and Conyers were adults. What they did was wrong - agreed, but there is a difference. Besides, neither Franken nor Conyers were ever banned from a mall for being a lecher.
MG, Do you feel the same way about Al Franken and John Conyers? Just curious. Originally Posted by taggert
Before Franken was a Senator, he was a comedian. Comedians make their life and careers out of pushing at or abusing lines of social acceptance. It is their 'stock in trade'. At least the first accusations against Franken come from that phase of his life. Personally, I would cut him slack on that. Even the original accuser acknowledged that he deserved some leeway. Anything later and involving Senate pages is a different story. Bottom line, his behavior, after being outed, deserves our respect. Moore, especially, and Conyers NOT SO MUCH!

Personally,I do not like 'comedians' very much, if only for the reason that their 'humor' somehow always involves belittling someone else, someone who has no chance to come back. I do respect those who are not afraid to look at and discuss their own failings or oddities
I do respect ratios. Not so much lack there of.
the women accusers for Franken and Conyers were adults. What they did was wrong - agreed, but there is a difference. Besides, neither Franken nor Conyers were ever banned from a mall for being a lecher. Originally Posted by MountainGoat

if we are at a point where just any allegations years later without due process can stick ....that's a smart road to travel

but I sure don't expect much from the hypocrite lefties
and of all places to spout moral authority... on a WHORE message board

well you know the old adage

it takes one to know one

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1672940

Mountain Goat is a psycho who spent Easter changing his number multiple times to insult/stalk a respected provider. Originally Posted by roscoe14850
if we are at a point where just any allegations years later without due process can stick ....that's a smart road to travel

but I sure don't expect much from the hypocrite lefties
and of all places to spout moral authority... on a WHORE message board

well you know the old adage

it takes one to know one

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1672940 Originally Posted by JONBALLS

oh JB such a weak response. There have been 3 congressmen that have resigned their seat already based solely on allegations. Including both democrat and republican. Roy Moore (and the Trumpster) refuse to own up to their allegations despite overwhelming evidence that they did indeed do what they were alleged to have done.

as to your dredging up 2 year old issues here on this board, people were banned and pointed for that post. I received neither.

ps - I am registered as Independent. I make my decisions based on the evidence presented to me - be it from either side of the spectrum. I do not consider myself a leftist, nor an extremist, unlike those that have drunk the Trump cool-aid.
. Roy Moore (and the Trumpster) refuse to own up to their allegations despite overwhelming evidence that they did indeed do what were alleged to have done.
. Originally Posted by MountainGoat
innocent before proven guilty is the standard

just because others are weak or have something to hide that's their problem .

this is beyond you and me your biased is just getting in the way , so much for " independant"
innocent before proven guilty is the standard

just because others are weak or have something to hide that's their problem .

this is beyond you and me your biased is just getting in the way , so much for " independant" Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Most people who believe Roy Moore is "guilty" are biased.
I'm sure there are Judges who **** teenagers but he's not of them.
Everyone is forgetting that Roy Moore is a piece of shit regardless of what he did or did not do with teenage girls.

Plus, innocent until proven guilty is for the court room. If there's sufficient reason to suspect elected officials of unsavory behavior, we should absolutely not elect them/push for them to step down.
Everyone is forgetting that Roy Moore is a piece of shit regardless of what he did or did not do with teenage girls.

Plus, innocent until proven guilty is for the court room. If there's sufficient reason to suspect elected officials of unsavory behavior, we should absolutely not elect them/push for them to step down. Originally Posted by 0boob0
Yep .Thats what happened to Killary