Mexmex50 - outing, kinda

I hope this doesn't break any rules, but I had to let this out. To all the ladies that have a difficulty reading or that are so desperately down on their luck that they have to stoop so low as to see mexmex, I just found his picture online when I looked up the words EMASCULATED, PATHETIC and DIMWITTED on DIC tionary . com.

PS - You can find both his and Noahscape photos on the same website under...
Worthless
Useless
Pitiful and
Pathetic

Note: Noahscape isn't under dimwitted because he has some intellect.
Threads like this don't help the situation any.
At least I started a new thread and didn't hijack, lol
Scuba I see a nice provider every week so what you say isn't stopping anything. You ought get you some and stop worrying about me.
At least I started a new thread and didn't hijack, lol Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Very true.
You see new ladys that dont know anything about you but give them time.Well you need to stop worrying about me and other lady's you been talking shit about..Thanks for this great thread Scuba
Scuba I see a nice provider every week so what you say isn't stopping anything. You ought get you some and stop worrying about me. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Just boys being boys. Funny though!
Just boys being boys. Funny though! Originally Posted by parttimeplayer
I like your alien avitar PTP

Kaylen wasn't you the one crying saying you had cancer at one time?
MexMex you are a mess. Whether she had cancer at one time or not is none of your business. Plus to bring up something so personal as to someones health solidifies what kind of asshole you are. To top things off your grammar is atrocious. It's like reading a third graders homework only when you make comments it's not cute.
You don't need to take an English test when you jump the border.

MexMex you are a mess. Whether she had cancer at one time or not is none of your business. Plus to bring up something so personal as to someones health solidifies what kind of asshole you are. To top things off your grammar is atrocious. It's like reading a third graders homework only when you make comments it's not cute. Originally Posted by jimg654
You see new ladys that dont know anything about you but give them time.Well you need to stop worrying about me and other lady's you been talking shit about..Thanks for this great thread Scuba Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Didnt you just complain about him talking about you in another post and how wrong he is and yet here you are.
I was waiting for one of those comments.
MexMex you are a mess. Whether she had cancer at one time or not is none of your business. Plus to bring up something so personal as to someones health solidifies what kind of asshole you are. To top things off your grammar is atrocious. It's like reading a third graders homework only when you make comments it's not cute. Originally Posted by jimg654

Well now thats not exactly true. Although I dont remember Kaylen ever using the cancer ploy, there have been providers in the past who have used "I have cancer" as a ploy to illicit business through sympathy, now again I dont remember Kaylen ever doing this, it has been done though.
You don't need to take an English test when you jump the border. Originally Posted by clusterlizard
So your saying that all Mexicans are border jumpers or do you have some inside knowledge of MexMex.