THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!

Hotsparks58! Post in this thread within 24 hours of WINNING and you have 72 hours to claim your PRIZE and write a review!!!!!!

CONGRATS HOTSPARKS58!!!!!

Annie XOXO

Lucky! Grats to Hotsparks58. Truth be told, I'm kinda glad I didn't win. I wouldn't have been able to collect on account of this stupid cold I just came down with.
Nice..... Maybe some day I'll win
lucky fella...congrats!!
Can i be "Runner up" ?? LOL
Lucky dude.
I'm a little jealous
He won't come on to say can make it so I guess I will for him....HI..THANKS ANN..CAN BE THERE OUT OF TOWN.. SO FLIP SIDE..REDRAW!!!! AND WE CAN DO THAT ...I GUESS FRIDAY..MIDNITE..XOXO ANNIE. GOOD LUCK.. XOXO ANNIE
He won't come on to say can make it so I guess I will for him....HI..THANKS ANN..CAN BE THERE OUT OF TOWN.. SO FLIP SIDE..REDRAW!!!! AND WE CAN DO THAT ...I GUESS FRIDAY..MIDNITE..XOXO ANNIE. GOOD LUCK.. XOXO ANNIE
Sure could use a bit of good luck after the last two weeks

Had to fly home for dad's emergency surgery to remove brain tumor. That all went as well as it could, still hoping my mom can manage. Get back home and book a re-do with a SB I'd been after for months. We finally get to meet, I'm getting dressed after one of the best experiences I've ever had, and..., SO pinged my phone while I was in the hotel room. Seems that I forgot to turn off the find my phone feature that I had turned on during the trip home so she wouldn't worry.

So, if The Dude isn't making as many posts as usual, that's why
Oh shit. Not good.
You won raffle already...but you should be put in triple... xoxo Annie. ..:
You must have me confused with the other Jeffery Lebowski, because the Dude hasn't yet won the raffle, although there was that time you hooked me up with a sweet veteran's day deal with the ultra sexy Mira.

Nonetheless, thanks for the kind words Annie - You're the best!
Sooooo excited! Fingers crossed**
Sure could use a bit of good luck after the last two weeks

Had to fly home for dad's emergency surgery to remove brain tumor. That all went as well as it could, still hoping my mom can manage. Get back home and book a re-do with a SB I'd been after for months. We finally get to meet, I'm getting dressed after one of the best experiences I've ever had, and..., SO pinged my phone while I was in the hotel room. Seems that I forgot to turn off the find my phone feature that I had turned on during the trip home so she wouldn't worry. Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski
Sorry to hear this, man. Sucks all the way around. I hope your dad recovers fully. Tough thing to go through at any stage of life, when something this serious happens to a parent. I really hope it all works out for you and your family.

Also, MAN, does this post actually make me glad that I'm a cheap-ass dude. I still just have a flip phone. Can't believe the bad luck of what happened. Does it make a noise? That would SUCK!!! About to cum and then "ping". Bye, bye hard-on. ARGHHH!!! I'm so sorry for you, dude. I really am. I hope you had a nice bullshit explanation in the chamber ready to go. Good Luck, man.