Only a nazi supports genocide

Well, if you want to eliminate Nazis, Ukraine is a good place to start.
Well, if you want to eliminate Nazis, Ukraine is a good place to start. Originally Posted by bambino

It's horrible for you to be in support of the murder of women, children, the disabled, elderly, and civilians. There are no nazis in Ukraine. If you believe that, you have fell victim to the Russian propaganda. I'm sorry for you.
Well, if you want to eliminate Nazis, Ukraine is a good place to start. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you always just repeat the propaganda, or do you ever think for yourself? There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine.
Do you always just repeat the propaganda, or do you ever think for yourself? There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine. Originally Posted by tommy156

honestly, this has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted.

I would school you on what a nazi is and what fascism is but i would just be wasting my time
No, saying Ukraine would be a good place to start if you want to eliminate Nazis is 10x dumber. That's nothing but Putin propaganda, and too many Americans have fallen for it.
Would you like me to ask my friend who used to live in Kharkiv to share her photos of her apartment block from January 2021, and then later in May?

Except, the photo in May is of a half collapsed building where several of her friends are burred in, after the Russians bombed their apartment complex.

Or perhaps the satellite photos of a church from a few months back that have 'women and children here' written in rocks outside. And then the photo from a few weeks later where the church is bombed and the Russians are trying to erase the writing?

Or perhaps the satellite photos of bodies being laid in the street AFTER the Russians defeated the Ukrainians. Bodies of civilians.

I don't understand, why can't one of you big GOPpers justify why women, children, and civilians need to be slaughtered? Because that is what is happening.
Let’s remember Putin lost his stooge trump in America and maga followers will hang on every Putin sentence.
Amazing how they don’t see how stupid they are in defending trump and Putin actions
Do you always just repeat the propaganda, or do you ever think for yourself? There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine. Originally Posted by tommy156

speaking of believing propaganda, what source convinced you the GOP is full of NAZI's?

https://twitter.com/Biz_Ukraine_Mag/...55396061720579

Should rename him to Trumpler Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

if you say so

Putin does intend to retake all of Ukraine into Russia as they were under Soviet rule.

Trump saying that is just a fact. to imply he's "Hitler" for speaking the truth means the truth doesn't mean anything to you.

Let’s remember Putin lost his stooge trump in America and maga followers will hang on every Putin sentence.
Amazing how they don’t see how stupid they are in defending trump and Putin actions Originally Posted by mtnitlion

Nonsense! Trump was never Putin's stooge. if he was, explain why Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president?

forget all this NAZI nonsense. it was a ruse, a pretext by Putin. one battalion in the Ukraine National Guard "might" be a bunch of NAZI's. so what?

the real reason Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden is to prevent Ukraine from entering NATO something Trump wouldn't have supported. Obama supported Ukraine entering NATO and so does Biden.

let's not forget this was part of the agreement after the Soviet Union collapsed for Russia to get it's nuclear weapons back, that NATO WOULD NOT expand eastward.

i'd like any one of you to explain why Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden is president.
There are no nazis in Ukraine. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
There are more Nazis in today's GOP than there are in Ukraine. Originally Posted by tommy156
This is why America is fucked and in decline. You have people so ill informed they not only believe this crap - they post about it

Unreal

I don't understand, why can't one of you big GOPpers justify why women, children, and civilians need to be slaughtered? Because that is what is happening. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

And why is that the United States' problem?

We are not the world's police !!!

We don't need to support one of the world's most corrupt countries (Ukraine) with hard earned American tax dollars and American blood

Buildings get blown up, people die. That is what happens in war. Boo hoo. But that doesn't make it the GOP's or the USA's problem some other countries are fighting each other

And why do you continue to support the Ukrainian Nazi's?

There should not be one more dime to corrupt Ukraine
Tens of millions of Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Rwandans, Bosnians, and Cambodians would disagree with the thread title. Another ill informed comment, bereft of a semblance of accuracy, by the OP.
Would you like me to ask my friend who used to live in Kharkiv to share her photos of her apartment block from January 2021, and then later in May?

Except, the photo in May is of a half collapsed building where several of her friends are burred in, after the Russians bombed their apartment complex.

Or perhaps the satellite photos of a church from a few months back that have 'women and children here' written in rocks outside. And then the photo from a few weeks later where the church is bombed and the Russians are trying to erase the writing?

Or perhaps the satellite photos of bodies being laid in the street AFTER the Russians defeated the Ukrainians. Bodies of civilians.

I don't understand, why can't one of you big GOPpers justify why women, children, and civilians need to be slaughtered? Because that is what is happening. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Why didn't you show sympathy like this in the threads about the young Christian children slaughtered by the mental case tyranny? Oh I forgot, guns were the problem or because the poor little tyranny was bullied... liberals are pathetic
Putin does intend to retake all of Ukraine into Russia as they were under Soviet rule. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

So why are most GOP-ers in favor of Russian invading and slaughtering civilians in a sovereign nation?

Why didn't you show sympathy like this in the threads about the young Christian children slaughtered by the mental case tyranny? Oh I forgot, guns were the problem or because the poor little tyranny was bullied... liberals are pathetic Originally Posted by chizzy

Because every time I make a comment about anything like this, I get points for discussing children.

So is it safe to comment about that now?
So why are most GOP-ers in favor of Russian invading and slaughtering civilians in a sovereign nation?

Because every time I make a comment about anything like this, I get points for discussing children.

So is it safe to comment about that now? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

they aren't. name one Republican who either advocated for Putin to invade Ukraine or have supported Putin's invasion?

your list will be slim to none. none actually.

you believe the left's mantra .. "if you don't support Ukraine you support Russia".

nonsense. i don't support Ukraine. i don't support Russia. i couldn't give a flying fuck if they both annihilate each other. i'd find that amusing and justice. Russia and Ukraine are corrupt birds of a feather. fuck them both.