She Saw The Light

North Carolina Democrat Tricia Cotham is now a Republican:

"The modern day Democratic Party has become unrecognizable to me... If you don't do exactly what the Democrats want you to do, they will try to bully you. They will try to cast you aside."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1643632023049838593
Good for her. Why can't she just be a grown adult and instead of conforming to the ideals of another party, they just say what they don't like? There is no law that says you need to be a Democrat or a Republican.

People who wholly commit to one party or another are sheep. They have no opinion. They don't think for themselves. They instead think what they are told to think by their party. They don't step out of line.

It's like a child and saying they don't like to eat vegetables. Except their parents never knew how to cook them properly, so the only veggies they ever ate were overcooked. An adult would say 'I don't like vegetables the way my parents made them, but I tried roasted veggies and I like them', rather than saying 'I don't like vegetables. You shouldn't like vegetables, either. We should ban all the woke vegtards who are trying to replace all our meat with vegs! #bigbeef'
NVM, she changed her party designation after she was elected. She's a traitor and just trying to game the system. Someone gave her a bunch of money to do this, without a doubt

Good for her. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
NVM, she changed her party designation after she was elected. She's a traitor and just trying to game the system. Someone gave her a bunch of money to do this, without a doubt Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

Man you just make this too easy. So you were congratulating her for thinking on her own but then you realized what it meant to the Crazy Ass Leftists and now she is a traitor

That says it all right there

Why don't you wake up to the fact that she has evolved and seen how crazy the Democrat party is - thinking men are women, bankrupting the country, their war on fossil fuels, their hatred of white blue collar workers, the list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Man you just make this too easy. So you were congratulating her for thinking on her own but then you realized what it meant to the Crazy Ass Leftists and now she is a traitor

That says it all right there

Why don't you wake up to the fact that she has evolved and seen how crazy the Democrat party is - thinking men are women, bankrupting the country, their war on fossil fuels, their hatred of white blue collar workers, the list goes on and on and on and on and on. Originally Posted by berryberry

If someone were elected into office running under X Y and Z, held office, and while still in office, changed sides entirely, then they should be removed for office for falsifying the reasoning behind their campaign. They are a traitor, and have made it abundantly clear that they aren't serving the interests anymore of the people who elected them.
If someone were elected into office running under X Y and Z, held office, and while still in office, changed sides entirely, then they should be removed for office for falsifying the reasoning behind their campaign. They are a traitor, and have made it abundantly clear that they aren't serving the interests anymore of the people who elected them. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

They are still serving the electorate. But they have evolved. Why are you against someone evolving, especially when faced with the ever increasing and out of touch with America radical positions of the Democrat party?
A traitor to whom?

Someone gave her a bunch of money to do this, without a doubt
Not everyone needs paid for being sane. There are some out there that are simply good, moral people.
A traitor to whom?

Not everyone needs paid for being sane. There are some out there that are simply good, moral people. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

If someone were running on the pretense of supporting cats, and got a lot of people who like cats to vote for them, and as a result of the cat-lovers vote, they win the election.
Then, if the newly elected person does a 180 and says 'I don't like cats and I'm not going to support cats anymore!', the cat-lovers who voted for them will be outraged.
That person is now elected and in office on false pretenses. The people who voted for them before they changed their opinion on cats are right to be outraged, because they aren't representing the people who elected them
That person is now elected and in office on false pretenses. The people who voted for them before they changed their opinion on cats are right to be outraged, because they aren't representing the people who elected them Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
So displaying the flag is no longer permitted in the crazy ass Democrat party. Un-fucking believable. But yeah you think she is a traitor for supporting America

“North Carolina lawmaker officially leaves Dems for GOP, says turning point was American flag criticism”

Says that she received criticism from other Dems for displaying an American flag on social media and her vehicle.
So displaying the flag is no longer permitted in the crazy ass Democrat party. Un-fucking believable. But yeah you think she is a traitor for supporting America

“North Carolina lawmaker officially leaves Dems for GOP, says turning point was American flag criticism”

Says that she received criticism from other Dems for displaying an American flag on social media and her vehicle.
Originally Posted by berryberry

If a grown adult needs to do something to make national headlines because they are upset that their peers commented on their social media and what kind of bumper sticker they have on their car, then they weren't fit for office in the first place.

The issue with them changing sides is that they are already in office and were already elected as a Democrat. If they want to re-register as a Republican, then there should be another election of her vs another Democrat.

Because as it stands, she is no longer representing ideals of the people who elected her. That isn't democracy.
If a grown adult needs to do something to make national headlines because they are upset that their peers commented on their social media and what kind of bumper sticker they have on their car, then they weren't fit for office in the first place. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
That sounds like something someone who hates America would say.

Do you hate America? If so, why?
Why do Democrats hate the American flag?
Is she not allowed to respect America and the flag without being attacked by the Democrat party?

Do you not understand she is talking about basic American values and when the Democrat party can't respect the flag and criticize her for supporting America, there is something seriously fucked up with the Democrat party?
Because as it stands, she is no longer representing ideals of the people who elected her. That isn't democracy. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Cracks me up to hear leftists cry about democracy when their idea of it is to arrest anyone who disagrees with them. There’s a word for that, and ‘democracy’ isn’t it.
Watch: Legislator Switches To GOP, Says Democrats "Villainize Anyone Who Has Free Thought"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-free-thought
NVM, she changed her party designation after she was elected. She's a traitor and just trying to game the system. Someone gave her a bunch of money to do this, without a doubt

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Biden promised unity to get elected then causing the most dissension in our history since the civil war.

She had enough so have most Americans with Biden and Obama. Obama is behind all the dissension of today it all started with him.
Elections have consequences.
Every administration that comes to power when there is an alternating party, says the same thing. " The most divisive since___".

I recall the Dems feeling that way about Trump, and prior was Obama, and of course Kennedy and Nixon.

The tribal nature of it is appalling and if you've gotten used to it, then you're equally a part of the problem.

Politics isn't about serving the people anymore, it's about greed.

Most of the headlines are exactly that nowadays.

From Biden, Hunter, Trump, Clarence Thomas and all the rest- they want your money, and your vote- in that order.