Sex Doll Toy

Was wondering if any ladies own a Real Doll-type sex doll?
I haven't personally owned a Real Doll-type sex doll, but I've heard about the incredible experiences people have had with them. If you're looking for an alternative that's both realistic and stimulating, you might want to check out the Link Removed from Tebux. These dolls offer an authentic and immersive experience, making them a great choice for those seeking companionship and satisfaction. Tebux provides a variety of options to explore, ensuring you find the perfect fit for your desires. Just remember to do your research and choose a reputable source like Tebux for the best possible experience.
I haven't personally owned a Real Doll-type sex doll, but I've heard about the incredible experiences people have had with them. If you're looking for an alternative that's both realistic and stimulating, you might want to check out the Link Removed from Tebux. These dolls offer an authentic and immersive experience, making them a great choice for those seeking companionship and satisfaction. Tebux provides a variety of options to explore, ensuring you find the perfect fit for your desires. Just remember to do your research and choose a reputable source like Tebux for the best possible experience. Originally Posted by cremmie
Sounds like you just repeated the description from their catalog. If not, you should provide it for them to use. I see at their web site that they offer a case so that you can travel with it/her. (That should bring a smile to TSA if you brought it as Carry-On)

I think that the really "immersive experience" would include a VR headset. LOL

TexJoe - the doll is probably aimed at the male monger, yes? I think a lady, any lady, can find another real lady anywhere, anytime. At least, that's what a friend told me.
Texoma, I absolutely do not have one, but they do make a male doll for the ladies.
Texoma, I absolutely do not have one, but they do make a male doll for the ladies. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Dang! Really?! I always think that any woman can get a man whenever she wants. Just go to a bar, or any store, and present yourself as available. Even the least attractive woman can find a horny man....which is every man I have ever met. I know that I have sometimes surrendered to my little head taking control. It can be good, and then you leave. And she leaves happy cuz her needs were satisfied.

Men are visual, so having a doll to look at makes it better than beating off with your hand.

Women are cerebral. I would think that closing their eyes while playing with a dildo would be more than sufficient.

So yes, I am surprised to hear that there are male dolls. (Maybe they are intended for the male market that plays on that team?)

Anywho, thanks for pointing that out. And thanks for clarifying that you don't have one. LOL
I'm a RE Investor who flips houses and sometimes rent them out short term.

Over the past 4 years twice I have had to clean out houses where someone left a sex doll like this behind.

The damn things are expensive, but weight about 90 pounds so I guess no one wants to take it with them. I guess there is not a market for a used one. Both times I returned the Security Deposit but in current Rental Agreements I specifically say that you forfeit the deposit if you leave behind any sex devices.
I'm a RE Investor who flips houses and sometimes rent them out short term.

Over the past 4 years twice I have had to clean out houses where someone left a sex doll like this behind.

The damn things are expensive, but weight about 90 pounds so I guess no one wants to take it with them. I guess there is not a market for a used one. Both times I returned the Security Deposit but in current Rental Agreements I specifically say that you forfeit the deposit if you leave behind any sex devices. Originally Posted by ahab11
Saw something along those lines on Judge Judy. Former Tenant was suing to have his Security Deposit returned. Defendant (Landlord) said that the Rental Agreement mentioned a number of different abandoned items that would void that deposit. He then specifically mentioned a life-size sex doll.

Judge Judy turned to the Plaintiff and asked, "Do you really want to persue this case in front of 10 million viewers?" He replied, "No".
She said, "Case dismissed". That was the shortest Judge Judy segment I had ever seen.
I forget the name of the place. But pre pandemic there was a place in Dallas where you could rent one of the dolls. Looked to be high quality but it was set up for doggie only and up on a pedestal that required you be 6 feet plus to stand high enough to get any real penetration.
As the rates for providers continue to climb, there is no doubt that the donations per hour will reach what these sex dolls retail for.

So that begs the question, for the same money, what would you choose? A sex doll, that is ready when you want, does not watch the clock and in many instances, is more lively, or a provider who has you drive across town, wait in the parking lot of a hotel for a bit because she is not ready at the agreed upon scheduled time and lays there like a corpse and the only time she opens her eyes to check the clock on the wall/nightstand to tell you how much time is left so hurry and nut. Oh, and she better get a great review or she will make sure you are black listed in the companion only forum.
Some of the ladies might own one of these (scroll down)
https://www.realdoll.com/shop/
Many already own a Sybian saddle, can interchange attachments.
Some of the ladies might own one of these (scroll down)
https://www.realdoll.com/shop/ Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Nice! So for 9000, I can drive in the HOV lane without a prob
  • Busty
  • 11-25-2023, 03:08 PM
I get a vision that a certain person is so ugly
the provider has to close her eyes the entire time,
he brought it up in a thread related to sex toys.
She has a device to get the job done, horse beater
sure knows how to pick the bad apples.
I get a vision that a certain person is so ugly
the provider has to close her eyes the entire time,
he brought it up in a thread related to sex toys.
She has a device to get the job done, horse beater
sure knows how to pick the bad apples. Originally Posted by Busty
I like to keep one eye open so I know what he is up too LOL

130+ Okays must been all bad apples with the same horse getting beat like it does so much.

Why do people close their eyes when kissing and having sex?
Most people can't focus on anything as close as a face at kissing distance so closing your eyes saves them from looking at a distracting blur or the strain of trying to focus. Kissing can also make us feel vulnerable or self-conscious and closing your eyes is a way of making yourself more relaxed.
The reasons people close their eyes while kissing are to focus on the act, avoid awkwardness, increase pleasure, or express intimacyWe close our eyes during sex to help our brains focus on the pleasurable, physical stimulation that we are experiencing in the moment.

If the Sex dool keeps her eyes wide open she must have no feelings about sex at all ..
  • Busty
  • 11-25-2023, 03:34 PM
^You better moan !!!!!
^Don't lay there or I will threaten
to get you suspended!!!
^is that a clock on the bedside table!!

Does the sex doll have audio???
I rather have a real man & a strap-on
to use.