According to NASA:

https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/fu...24/where-when/

Dallas, Texas

12:23 p.m. CDT partial eclipse begins
1:40 p.m. CDT totality begins
1:42 p.m. CDT full eclipse
1:44 p.m. CDT totality ends
3:02 p.m. partial eclipse ends

So from 1:40-1:44, during those 4 minutes, it will be like nighttime outside?

Will some folks turn into zombies or werewolves?

Folks with AirBnbs will be reaping the profits

https://www.foxweather.com/earth-spa...ity-texas-ohio

wrt "So from 1:40-1:44, during those 4 minutes, it will be like nighttime outside?",

seems to me that 4 mins is just enuf time to do some intense on-her-hands-and-knees solar eclipse fucking. (i.e., doggie)
then, both could howl at the solar flares and cum together ... ijs.
Here is where to buy the glasses at and you can also buy lenses for cell phones to use to take videos of the eclipse without damaging your phone

https://eclipse.aas.org/eye-safety/viewers-filters
i wonder how many "wild" people will be affected by that ~4mins of "total darkness" :~}
i wonder how many "wild" people will be affected by that ~4mins of "total darkness" :~} Originally Posted by pmdelites

Ghostbusters was released 40 years ago in 1984.

Maybe it's time for it to come true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sED4fzIV0k
I heard a million folks will be traveling to Texas just to see his eclipse.
I heard a million folks will be traveling to Texas just to see his eclipse. Originally Posted by CG2014
Some ladies complaining that hotels are too expensive this week. Looks like this weekend is going be slow on fuckery.
Yes. Most every hotel and motel raised prices. Some to as high as TEN times regular prices.
Most ridiculous crappola I've ever seen.
Go Ina room. Turn light off for 4 minutes
Turn light on and go bout your business.
Can't wait to stop hearing bout this eclipse.

You will be happy to know, Winn, that the next contiguous eclipse to be seen in the United States won't be until 2044. We both be in a wheelchair, sucking our food through a straw, wearing diapers, and someone will have to push us outside to see it.
Great. Something to look forward to. Other than drooling and pudding. Lol
Austin Airport projected to be as busy Monday evening as a major holiday for this eclipse
Our eyesight will be so poor come 2044, we won't even have to worry about wearing special eclipse viewing glasses to prevent our retinas from getting burned off.
Y'all realize anybody traveling to Texas for the eclipse and paying ridiculous amounts of money for price-gouged hotels and abnb's are going to be very disappointed for not looking up the weather ahead of time right..??? You won't see shit but clouds and rain...... And people pissed off. Probably a few mass shootings nation-wide as that's been the thing to do with crowded places lately (not to mention all the lunatics with end-of-world theories who will probably rampage and use it as an excuse aftewards...)
Y'all realize anybody traveling to Texas for the eclipse and paying ridiculous amounts of money for price-gouged hotels and abnb's are going to be very disappointed for not looking up the weather ahead of time right..??? You won't see shit but clouds and rain...... And people pissed off. Probably a few mass shootings nation-wide as that's been the thing to do with crowded places lately (not to mention all the lunatics with end-of-world theories who will probably rampage and use it as an excuse aftewards...) Originally Posted by NuruGuru
I'm in Maryland near the Pennsylvania border, we aren't getting anything. I predict something semi-catostrophic will occur in Texas, be that a mass shooting, or mass traffic jams that instigate apoplectic and criminal reaction. I'm happy to be away at this time.