Open carry from Jan 1st 2016... Who's ready ?

So, who's ready ? Will the ladies accept it or no ?
I highly doubt the ladies will. Pimps won't be too fond of it either (you carrying, not them).
I highly doubt the ladies will. Pimps won't be too fond of it either (you carrying, not them). Originally Posted by Richiej281
Chulo what is he talking about ?
Chulo what is he talking about ? Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
People with LTC (license to carry) will be able to carry visible weapons.
People are expecting Texas to be like this all over the state on Jan 1st

visible *handguns*

PS - don't get caught paying for sex wearing your gun.
visible *handguns*

PS - don't get caught paying for sex wearing your gun. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I see a lot of "visible" assault rifles
very few handguns.

http://www.opencarrytexas.org/the-law.html
[COLOR="Navy"][B]I see a lot of "visible" assault rifles
very few handguns. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Don't worry about those rednecks. That's for show, and extremely impractical. Look to Arizona for precedent. The ones who hip-holster carry will spread, and the ones who conceal carry in large numbers will continue to be deterrent.
Found Me Some Handguns...

Sandbox topic..
It's Gonna Ruffle Some Feathers But Oh Well Certain Establishments Won't Support It
Handguns only?

Why give up the element of surprise
The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Being "well regulated" it seems counter productive to restrict open carry to handguns only. So yeah, that's probably what the politicians will do.
Why give up the element of surprise Originally Posted by tbone2u
Obviously the purpose was to make a statement

how much armed resistance/ danger do you expect to encounter at home depot or at a providers hotel /incall?