Erotic Encounter

A picture of a nude woman is hot.
A picture of a clothed woman with her top about ready to drop from her breast is erotic.

Watching a woman suck your cock is hot.
Feeling her soft tongue slowly trailing towards your cock is erotic.

What's the most "erotic" experience during a session that you can recall?
Hobbyists and Providers should each have a perception of this.
When I first started hobbying, Tara was my 3 provider. Tara put me in a triangle choke (Clamped her thighs down on my head.) during DATY. I remember thinking she's really getting off (Then I started to see spots and began to black out. Just Teasing). It was the first time I enjoyed the activity. Young Grasshopper became fast learner!
That thing Candace does that is like a stripper slide but on my back and butt.

The first time she did that and I wasn't expecting it, I was stunned.

I also love it when a lady initiates the groping by taking my hand and placing it on a hotspot (butt, breast, crotch) outside her clothes.

I LOVE the erotic.
Blurting out my real name when the action gets hot...and I definitely get hotter after that.
  • hd
  • 02-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Without out looking up the def. of erotica, my thinking is her doing something extra out of the realm of the act itself.

If she's stroking me by hand, then doing a little tongue play with my nipples, or breathing in my ear. Anything that includes some touching or elusions with the rest of my body.

Just as I like to squeeze her waist with my hands while I daty, or finger rub her legs and thighs. Then there is also the chocolate syrup thing, if you have a sweet tooth?

This could go on and on.
Slow dancing and gazing into each other's eyes with your lips so close...yet so far away.No kissing but so close you can feel each other's breath. EROTIC!!!
Cheers!
...in mish she is licking my nipples, i have her legs propped up with my arms and she is playing with the boys from underneath...that's erotic to me