Best Greek providers?

Who is the best Greek provider in the DFW area? I would like to here from guys and ladies.
Anhellica
I fucking LOVE greek and I'm really good at it
Anhellica Originally Posted by txman123
i meant, three that come to my mind are Anhellica, Legendary Bad Ass, BP Mickii Sweets.
each has their own special way and should be experienced at least once.
the best greek providers are the ones that like it and don't charge for it Natalie Raine,Ginger,Tattoo Barbie and I am That Girl
Not in DFW full time, but SugarLove055, a Killeen girl is greek insistent and doesn't charge extra. Doesn't hurt that she's hot and down for everything imaginable.
I like it but I do ask extra for it. I don't want everyone to ask for it in a session, and I do have to do more to get ready for it.
It's something I've liked doing since before I had children. I can come really hard from it too.
Check out my reviews...in no certain order...ImThatGirl, Liz Monae, Marvelous Mizzani...just to name a few

TNT Angie!!! . Good to know!!
Anhellica and Chaz.
As an ass play aficionado I LOVE anal. Greek is high at the top of the list of my favorite erotic endeavors. But I love it even more with mutual ass play such as pegging, giving and receiving rimming, and playing with naughty toys. So far, an inflatable butt plug is my favorite ass play related toy that I've made use of to really get into the spirit of enjoying Greek.
This is all dependent on your penis size..ive seen mizzani myself and i was too big. anhellica ive seen shes pretty good. sexyplatimum is good but im lucky if i get 1/2 way in. Mz chloe rae ive done also and i think she was pleasant. Zoey rose was amazing, i dont think ive went as deep w anyone like i did with her. kelly moore also excellent long dick style. becki coxx took it so so, she is sexy though...mechanical but young tight ass. tye69 was decent as well, being that size is also a limiting factor. Jada Wish was nothing special, actually was a lil loose.

There is a difference between one who does it for extra and one who does it for fun. I can say i am very experienced in it and the best advice i can give is find one who is comfortable with it and likes it and get to know them a lil....comfort and trust in that situatuion is a biggie..

Im bigger than most but not huge, what hasnt worked for me will work for most. sometimes i wish i was smaller acrually.
Unless you are a tree trunk, then the size shouldn't be an issue. If anything, some are easier Greek than vaginally. Either something is still wrong, or she isn't comfortable.
Me
Foe me the best Greek is the provider that squirts when I'm in her ass
Kelly Moore