Another strip club question ...

Is being a dancer as lucrative as it used to be twenty years ago?

Or even ten?

I'm just curious and I'm sure that there is a range that they make according to place, location, looks, ability to hustle tips, etc.

I cannot name dates but probably in the early 80's, there were dancers at popular places that would bring in $300 a night. Easy. Often more.

The work always seemed hard as hell to me. And back in the day, I wouldn't have had that hustling spirit that is needed to bring in the good money. Still don't.

I knew of one person who worked at a place called the Million Dollar Saloon, a much different place back then, who claimed to often make upwards of a thousand dollars some evenings.

Is that the case now? I'm currently out of the loop with this type of info.

This is one of those curiosity and the cat questions, nothing more.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Liz. The strip club experts are down the menu in their forum. I know several guys down there that are probably your best bet for getting an accurate answer.
There are waitresses at SC's that can make $1000 a night. Not every night, but still, waitresses.

The key for dancers is not to do cheap $20 lap dances but get guys in VIP and then the real money comes out. $300 would be a bad night for most dancers.
  • NYr
  • 05-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Ladies can do $300 a night with some hustle. Most ladies I talk to make about $500 a night (full shift). There are plenty of ladies who make a lot more, but they also do a lot more.....
  • Go4it
  • 05-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Had a dancer friend and if I gave her $200 she would take off all day from work and we played all day long. In her eyes she was ahead of the deal ---- didn't have to dance in those damn shoes, didn't get her knees all banged up from dropping on the floor while on stage, no stinking guys with dirty ass fingernails doing the pussy poke, free drinks all day with me, free lunch and dinner and she took home about the same amount of money (No paying the house Mom). I had a hell of a deal going for awhile. What happened???? Her SO finally got out of prison and I was GONE!!!!!!!
One data point - one of the providers I see dances as well, and she says it's a grind, 300 being a pretty good night. She was on top of the world when she managed to get a VIP session for $400.

BUT she doesn't get cancelled or NCNSd, so it's more steady and she's never out a hotel room.
Don't recall exactly how long ago it was, at least ten years but no more than 15. There was this stripper who went by the name of SPIRIT. She worked at ____ _____ mostly and she'd pop up at other clubs on occasion. When I met her, she was a long time veteran. She had to be close to 40 but man was she freaking hot.

SPIRIT was a body builder with natural beauty. Quiet friendly with a flare for the hustle.

It was available but I never met her outside the club - hell, just surviving her lap dances was a chore of its on.

SPIRIT would walk up to you and give you " the stripper hand shake " immediately before talking. ( That's grab your dick and pull on it )

Without much fanfare she'd always ask me if I wanted to know what was on the menu for the day. Basically, every thing was on her menu. She quoted it like a menu at a restaurant and smiling the whole time.

SPIRIT would walk back behind the main stage wearing her stripper outfit and heals then reemerge 30 minutes or so later wearing only her g-string and carrying a fist full of Benjamin's - headed for the locker room to clean up.

I once asked her how much she made a day. She said slow days were about 3 grand and good days were 5 grand. I believed her.

SPIRIT generously tipped every fucker working in the club - managers, waitresses, DJ'S, etc. She told me it was her insurance to play and be left alone. Guess it worked well for her.

Like other veteran strippers, one day she just didn't show up but I heard she was doing just fine and got back with her husband.

Man, I miss her and the good ole days !
The SC mentality is different in deep east tx. Those same girls who don't make squat during the week actually come out to etx and sbc on the weekends and I've seen a few make more than $2k on a normal Saturday night. There's a BUNCH of oil money out in the boonies.

So those same girls who are grinding 300 during the week, are making $1k on a saturday night in tyler or longview, and that is WITHOUT extras!!!
One data point - one of the providers I see dances as well, and she says it's a grind, 300 being a pretty good night. She was on top of the world when she managed to get a VIP session for $400.

BUT she doesn't get cancelled or NCNSd, so it's more steady and she's never out a hotel room. Originally Posted by mtabsw
To be a proper data point, we'd need to know if she's doing anything "extra" while stripping.
Oh, the nostalgia . . .

I've worked at a lot of clubs: Jaguars, Clubhouse, Fantasy Ranch, Texas Cabaret, Peep N' Toms, Stilletos, XTC, Rick's, Deja Vu, Onyx, DG'S, Tiger Cabaret, King's, Pinups, Teresa's and several more that were underground (Chocolate City & The Mansion). A couple of the clubs I mentioned closed down or simply lost their customers and grandeur over time.

The most money I ever made was a little over 2K at Club Onyx.

Which, in urban clubs, it was all about being at the right place at the right time. No talk of VIP, Bottles, and dick sucking was required when you could just shake ass in front of a drunk idiot who wanted to show out in front of his homeboys. Haha.
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Is being a dancer as lucrative as it used to be twenty years ago?

Or even ten?

I'm just curious and I'm sure that there is a range that they make according to place, location, looks, ability to hustle tips, etc.

I cannot name dates but probably in the early 80's, there were dancers at popular places that would bring in $300 a night. Easy. Often more.

The work always seemed hard as hell to me. And back in the day, I wouldn't have had that hustling spirit that is needed to bring in the good money. Still don't.

I knew of one person who worked at a place called the Million Dollar Saloon, a much different place back then, who claimed to often make upwards of a thousand dollars some evenings.

Is that the case now? I'm currently out of the loop with this type of info.

This is one of those curiosity and the cat questions, nothing more.

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Maybe because I'm older and jaded, but I think the quality has gone way down because there are so many cheap fuckers who want to get off for less than 100 bucks. Pretty girls just aren't going to do it, and the management of these places likes the girls who give them blow jobs for free to look the other way.

Million Dollar Saloon had beauty after beauty in the good ole days.

Nowdays, you are lucky to find one pretty girl or two per shift.

As for what they make, it really depends. With me, they likely make $300 per hour, but only if they are extremely pretty. After three to four visits, I can talk most of them into going with me to a hotel, and having sex for one thousand dollars.

The most I've ever paid was three grand for a fuck, but that was a girl who is the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life, and the prototype for what I could only dream about all my life.

I still cherish the memory of the first time, but we are down to a grand a pop now, and she calls me whenever she needs the cash. I pay her less because now that I've fucked her, I could live without it from her if I had to, though I wouldn't want to.

Lots of guys talk the girls into fucking for a hundred dollars, and I could do the same, if I could fuck ugly girls, but I just can't.
Uhhh...

About several years ago, in another city, one night in a club, I met this sexy looking stripper.

Real drop dead gorgeous sexy tall white skinned blond girl.

I was just new to strip clubbing and I was just lucky to be there. Right time, right place.

She said, she was just there to experience the thrill of being a stripper (her friends was also working that night too) and I was the lucky guy who got the "lapdance".

She whispered into my ear "you are one lucky motherfucker, if you only know who I am."

Turns out she was a college girl who belongs to a rich family and she plays in the volleyball varsity team of university of ______. In fact, I saw her on TV (ESPN) playing with her team.
. if I could fuck ugly girls, but I just can't. Originally Posted by DSK
I call bullshit. If you haven't you will and you probably already have by somebody's scale.
With me, they likely make $300 per hour, but only if they are extremely pretty. After three to four visits, I can talk most of them into going with me to a hotel, and having sex for one thousand dollars. Originally Posted by DSK
You're way overpaying! One of the last ones I fucked and she came to me for $100.00. Guess it helps to look good and have a little game?
Attached Images File Type: jpg rsz_screenshot_2017-05-05-20-37-40-1.jpg (23.3 KB, 572 views)
  • DSK
  • 05-07-2017, 03:22 PM
You're way overpaying! One of the last ones I fucked and she came to me for $100.00. Guess it helps to look good and have a little game? Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
Yes, if you fucked her for a hundred bucks, you are better at the game than I am. Notwithstanding that, I like them much prettier than her!!!

Think Fitness USA competitors or JAV.