Well I just got back from another deployment....

...and I'm horny as fuck. 6 months of only fucking my hand...smh. I jumped on ECCIE and P411 when I touched down and for some reason I'm not getting the "Fun" vibe from my hobby family on the site. Maybe it's just me. Glad to be back on US soil and back in the swing of things.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Welcome back!

I have a soft spot for uniforms. .. more like I'm a total slut for em.

Things around here keep changing for the worse IMO, but always the same in a weird way.
Welcome back!!!!!
Brah, I really appreciate the folks that serve. Thanks a heapin' from an old man that loves his Country and Freedom.

Proud of ya!
Welcome back.... And ty for your service... I've always loved servicing men in uniforms... Something sexy about undressing..

There is tons of fun to be had here as long as you stay away from unsavory people.... And ignore the drama and trolls.

Once again welcome back and I appreciate your service
welcome home soldier

txman123
USAF, USANG - a while back
Get to Fuckin Soldier!
Get to Fuckin Soldier! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
That's what I say....I remember when I lived in Killeen... I loved seeing guys who just got home from deployment.... Their excitement for our session also excited me.....I hope you find the perfect lady to fulfill your needs...
Welcome back.. You know how I feel about a man in uniform
Available Arlington Area..
Don't see quality responses like this in ISO unless you're throwing around four figures. Well done and welcome back.
I am glad you made it back ok. Thanks for your service to our country.
...and I'm horny as fuck. 6 months of only fucking my hand...smh. I jumped on ECCIE and P411 when I touched down and for some reason I'm not getting the "Fun" vibe from my hobby family on the site. Maybe it's just me. Glad to be back on US soil and back in the swing of things. Originally Posted by txboi817
Odd considering your post history doesn't show you going more than 2 weeks without posting in the last several months.
Odd considering your post history doesn't show you going more than 2 weeks without posting in the last several months. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I dig your style eccie214, call the man out and prepare to apologize if he is coming correct. Way too many abusing the armed forces angle and plenty have been caught falsifying their service. Doing so is a slap in the face to those men and WOMEN that actually have.I find impersonation of a combat veteran to be unacceptable.

I'll stand with you eccie214, Unit,duty station,and dates of service please? You've been called out and there are only 2 ways this ends. I would love to be wrong.
Good to see you back welcome home
I'm not defending him.....but I recall seeing this handle when I lived in Killeen ...

He posted a month ago on 4-16 that he was ready for his deployment to end.... However it looks like ,it was a short deploy because he posted a review in October of 2016....