Birthday session in a few weeks.

It is that time again and I am looking to enjoy the milestone. Unfortunately I haven't been able to hobby in the last few months. I want to break my fast with a bang. I am looking to see what the interest is from the ladies in my area. I am open to many menu options but I would like to tick of some spots on my bucket list. If you are sub and into sub role play I'm interested, Greek even more so. I am getting my tests between now and then as well. Plz PM me if you are interested and we can go over options. All communication will be confidential.
There is an entire ISO forum where you can post this.
There is an entire ISO forum where you can post this. Originally Posted by Brandofan
He's only been here 6 years, the learning curve is much longer for some.
Increased exposure
Then sure, go ahead. Do whatever you want.
Shit....are you kidding me?

Perhaps ECCIE should develop an advertising Forum for the dudes.

This is crazy ....

DOES NOT belong in Coed Discussions.
  • BLM69
  • 05-15-2017, 11:45 AM
There's nothing wrong with his request but it might need to be moved to the ISO section
Happy birthday 🎁

Sorry some people are bitter and rude
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Sorry that you didn't read that HE IS ASKING FOR DOMINATION AND BBFS AND BBGREEK. -_-
It is that time again and I am looking to enjoy the milestone. Unfortunately I haven't been able to hobby in the last few months. I want to break my fast with a bang. I am looking to see what the interest is from the ladies in my area. I am open to many menu options but I would like to tick of some spots on my bucket list. If you are sub and into sub role play I'm interested, Greek even more so. I am getting my tests between now and then as well. Plz PM me if you are interested and we can go over options. All communication will be confidential. Originally Posted by theone7885
And you couldn't be more vague. Does it really even have to be a woman? Would a TS work?