Street walkers back on Harry Hines

I’ve been noticing a lot of ladies walking around Harry Hines blvd and Walnut Hill lane at night. Reminds of the way it was back in the 80s
  • 07-05-2018, 05:39 AM
They've been there for several months. Probably since backpage went away. Some look damn good, but I ain't touching them.
SW experiences remain a topic of taboo fascination here - in Co-Ed, of all places! Pent up demand, perhaps? How best to satisfy such an inner urge...arrange to role-play a "SW encounter" with a consenting female partner...somehow it wouldn't be the same, even if the majority feel it would be a better experience than the real thing, lacking as they do any basis for comparison. Past contributors of information about the local street scene have fallen notably silent since the return of the site. That would seem strange, considering how vibrant it appears to be right now. Maybe those mongers are too busy chasing SWs to deal with paranoia. Or maybe, due to the new rules and no "Other Encounters" forum, there is no easy way for them to share that information.
I was stopped at a light one night and a lady jumped in my car. She was very attractive. Tall slender and wearing a very short skirt, which she pulled up to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any panties! I was tempted but with SWs I’m worried about pimp hold ups or police stings.
recently, there was a report on Channel 5 NBC about how there are "street walkers all over dallas neighborhoods" !!!
if so, then why dont i see any in my neighborhood?? all i see are mommas pushing their newborns in a stroller or women older than me walking their dogs !!!

seriously, the report was about how there are a lot in nw dallas and supposedly it's all because the dallas chief of police disbanded the vice unit soon after she took command.

still, i just wish there were some good looking streetwalkers in my neighborhood willing to indulge in some intimate delites w/ me. :^)
KXAS is jointly operated by Comcast and Telemundo now. They are clearly thirsty to increase their market share in Dallas, and aren't above using sensationalism and moral panic to do it. Raising public ire against sex work plays well across the political and cultural spectrum.
There's a bigger LE presence there recently but Saturday night I saw close to 40 on Walnut Hill. They were blocking traffic. Lots more variety for sure. But, I would be afraid of the popo rolling up
In 1989 I saw one too good to resist. Went back to my hotel near Cabaret Royal (a new club then). She skillfully stole $900 from my wallet and put my wallet back in my pants without my noticing. She then asked me for a ride back to Harry Hines and got out in a dark parking lot. I'm sure she had a knife or gun in her purse so it's good luck for me I didn't discover my money missing until after she left. I've never gone back. Lesson learned.

Only consolation for me is she's old now, if she survived street life.
Careful now:

https://dpdbeat.com/2018/08/03/keepi...ent-efforts-2/ Originally Posted by CG2014
CG ppl have balls
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Tricks need to hit the back streets for talent, only the rookies hit the busy main look at me track
Funny how the local press still doesn’t get the connection between sites like BP being forced out of business and the increase in street traffic. Vice was disbanded some time ago, but we didn’t see the huge increase until after sites went dark.

They don’t want anything disturbing the narrative that FOSTA/SESTA was anything other than a godsend.
I had a dinner date with one of the amp gals last night and as I was dropping her off at the spa noticed some real lookers....Also noticed a bunch of condoms in the parking lot of her spa and she said the "hookah's"(her pronunciation) fuck their tricks back there at night.....
I had a dinner date with one of the amp gals last night and as I was dropping her off at the spa noticed some real lookers....Also noticed a bunch of condoms in the parking lot of her spa and she said the "hookah's"(her pronunciation) fuck their tricks back there at night..... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I’m too nervous to date in parking lots. It would suck to have a babe bouncing on my boner and then a cop pulls into the parking lot. Talk about a biz kill!