Discrimination

I recently, 2 days ago, had a date with a young woman, she was white, and I am Blk. I won’t mention her name just yet, don’t want to start anything. Nothing on her showcase said she discriminated. That’s cool, to each his/her own. I won’t’ complain about that, but when I showed up. I could see her look through the peep hole, so after a few more knocks. I did the math. That pissed me off. I ended up going to a reliable AMP on a short notice to get some satisfaction. What do you thing about that? Would anyone handle it different? I can appreciate a person who is upfront about what they want and who they are. I have on 2 occasion contacted 2 women who ads stated no Blk. What I did find out was for some personal reasons they are picky, and not totally prejudice against a race, but still we cannot put a people in a bag and label the same. Your thoughts. Also the ad on back page stated no Blk, but nothing on the showcase or reviews.
I posted this in request & ISO, maybe here is more appropriate.

I recently, 2 days ago, had a date with a young woman, she was white, and I am Blk. I won’t mention her name just yet, don’t want to start anything. Nothing on her showcase said she discriminated. That’s cool, to each his/her own. I won’t’ complain about that, but when I showed up. I could see her look through the peep hole, so after a few more knocks. I did the math. That pissed me off. I ended up going to a reliable AMP on a short notice to get some satisfaction. What do you thing about that? Would anyone handle it different? I can appreciate a person who is upfront about what they want and who they are. I have on 2 occasion contacted 2 women who ads stated no Blk. What I did find out was for some personal reasons they are picky, and not totally prejudice against a race, but still we cannot put a people in a bag and label the same. Your thoughts. Also the ad on back page stated no Blk, but nothing on the showcase or reviews.
Jariou - I know it sucks that you get discriminated against...but most black men I have seen or that contact me (and believe me, from the bottom of my pinky toe to the tippy top of my head - I LOVE black men) - usually let me know they are AA ahead of time.

So, it is typically best to let them know ahead of time that you are AA.

Some girls don't want to deal with the beatin they take on boards like this for publicly posting they are NBA.

I on the other hand don't give a rats ass for the shit I probably get from the white boys who think whatever they will of me for encouraging black men to see me (or Indians, Asians, Androids and Lesbians...I like em all!)

The fact that it is not fair has been beaten to death around here and you can do a search for those types of threads.

You may want to search for AA providers or something to that effect if you want to start making a "to do" list...and that way you have a back up incase one goes rogue on you.

Sorry you had to experience this.
Wow, you've been busy... since first contacting me without references. There r several women that are like that. Sorry that happened to you. It sucks. It happens in this hobby. Alot of various reasons that some girls do this. They range from personal preferences they have had something happen a while back, they have mangaement that won't "LET" them (too funny).. or they feel like you may be management coming to recruit them. I don't personally know why they are against it. I have met many wonderful guys of ALL ethnicities while doing this opening me up to some very intellectual coversations with Asain, Indian, Black, White, Pink and Purple. Its just something you probably need to specify to some just to check since this is happening so much to you darlin. Its sucks that some are so closeminded to giving you a chance if you have reliable references now. Hope it gets better for you.
I will take care of you frm now on if u like
Basically.... the same thing I just said, Angie. We were typing at the same time or I just would've quoted you.. and gave you a high 5. I always ask for a description anyways, because I want to KNOW who will be knocking on my door when I peep before opening it. Just a way to know who's coming and what to expect... cause I dont' know how I'd handle opening the door to a blue smurf. hheeheh.. so I just always ask myself. So good advice Angie.
I'll post the same message over here then too..

Wow, you've been busy... since first contacting me without references. There r several women that are like that. Sorry that happened to you. It sucks. It happens in this hobby. Alot of various reasons that some girls do this. They range from personal preferences they have had something happen a while back, they have mangaement that won't "LET" them (too funny).. or they feel like you may be management coming to recruit them. I don't personally know why they are against it. I have met many wonderful guys of ALL ethnicities while doing this opening me up to some very intellectual coversations with Asain, Indian, Black, White, Pink and Purple. Its just something you probably need to specify to some just to check since this is happening so much to you darlin. Its sucks that some are so closeminded to giving you a chance if you have reliable references now. Hope it gets better for you.
I know the white boys may think "good god angie!" and the black guys might be "yeah, sure you're right" when I say this...but when I get one that says, "I'm interested in seeing you....ect ect...btw, I'm AA." A little part of me does a leap of joy!

The black men in the hobby are so rare - it's exciting on our end to get the variety too...but I can't speak for every girl...so just let em know that you are AA and avoid those issues before they happen.

Hi five amber!

• aka
  • 12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Dude, just make sure you mention your race up front to avoid these little disappointments. Like Amber said, each gal may have a different reason.

Don't get hung up on a bad experience. There are way too many great gals to meet here.
I posted this in request & ISO, maybe here is more appropriate.

I recently, 2 days ago, had a date with a young woman, she was white, and I am Blk. I won’t mention her name just yet, don’t want to start anything. Nothing on her showcase said she discriminated. That’s cool, to each his/her own. I won’t’ complain about that, but when I showed up. I could see her look through the peep hole, so after a few more knocks. I did the math. That pissed me off. I ended up going to a reliable AMP on a short notice to get some satisfaction. What do you thing about that? Would anyone handle it different? I can appreciate a person who is upfront about what they want and who they are. I have on 2 occasion contacted 2 women who ads stated no Blk. What I did find out was for some personal reasons they are picky, and not totally prejudice against a race, but still we cannot put a people in a bag and label the same. Your thoughts. Also the ad on back page stated no Blk, but nothing on the showcase or reviews. Originally Posted by Jariou
There is a lot more of where that came from.. Get ready to be disappointed.
  • TGS
  • 12-08-2011, 07:23 PM
It sucks man I am in the same boat but there are some really good independent girls on Here and to tell you the truth from what I have seen most girls have pimps and it is sad because the fools like to control there women and make sure there is no compitition for there women. They are pu$$ys and wana be playas that couldnt take care of themselves so they get a slave to do it for them. I hate pps that is why I try and try to find independent girls. It's hard out there to be blk but if you like latina,s try Lena at silk and satin. I love her and she is Indy for sure....I know of others that are pimp free and like all colors pm me
HIGH 5 on being independent. WOOOHOOOOOOO.. only way to go.
Thanks ladies.
I never thought to ask, oh by the way I am AA, but it had been on my mind. I am a big boy I can take rejection, but when you are in heat and all worked up, DAMM. I could not see straight. LOL
Jariou, I myself see black and white and all in between. I have heard from an aa provider that they ONLY see white guys and that they have been mistreated physically and are a little scared. That is from only one aa provider, another aa provider said that she perfers white hobbyist because she would be ruined the rest of the night because aa men are known to be very well endowned ( Damn , sometimes I wish I was aa !) So, I think it varies from person to person .... which we are all people. I know this arguement will go on long after I am gone and everyone has there views and believes.

I would honor the" no aa men seen sorry " in there ad even if there is no mention in reviews or threads etc etc. That way when you are ready to pounce from being worked up , you are ready and not left looking and driving to see another provider with wood and no vjvj around. All in all that is my view of it.

Hobby on !!!!
If her BP ad stated it and you chose to ignore it, it's kind of on you.

I can definitely understand the frustration with NBA policies, but the fact is that they exist, and trying to sneak past one is never a good idea.