Smile for the camera....

• ddf69
  • 12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Occasionally when I'm feeling frisky/horny- I turn into an exhibitionist. Nothing really XXX rated, but I do enjoy showing off sometimes. I enjoy the thrill and excitement of taking and sending a pic!

So, I have two questions:

For the Girls -- Do any of you only post pics out of necessity (Ads) and typically do not like showing off your body? any of you feel uncomfortable in front of a camera?

For the Guys -- Anybody else like me and enjoy it when feeling a little horny?

PS --- Ladies, if you're a true exhibitionist feel free to send me all those pics in a PM. Or post them right here for all of us to enjoy!
Not sure of how many providers that are active on the site do cam shows, but Alea has done those for many years. If you ask about cam shows I'm sure there are some who are currently doing that. if I'm not mistaken, The Dannie posted once that she started out by doing cam shows before becoming a provider.
I have wondered why more do not do it. A nice fill in income and they do not even have to leave the bedroom.
  • ddf69
  • 12-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I wasn't really looking for web cam girls, I was wondering about the girls that struggle when it comes to taking pics, and feel self conscious about having nude pics taken and posted.
I've asked a few of the ladies to pose for me, and have enjoyed the ones who agreed. Many are surprisingly camera shy, more than once I've gotten the , "I don't take good pictures" response. One of the many reasons I love photographing my muse, Lindsey Lacey, is because she is so comfortable in front of a camera, knows how to pose and use props and loves showing off her beauty.
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to take professional pictures. I have always just had a friend or guy take them for me or taken them myself with my webcam. I feel like i would be more comfortable with a professional photographers guidance.

I also will be offering cam shows soon but I didnt think about offering it to potential or past clients hobby wise. Is that something you guys might be into?
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to take professional pictures. I have always just had a friend or guy take them for me or taken them myself with my webcam. I feel like i would be more comfortable with a professional photographers guidance.

I also will be offering cam shows soon but I didn't think about offering it to potential or past clients hobby wise. Is that something you guys might be into? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Posing is like math, intimidating till it clicks, but a few simple rules will get you most of the way. And, once you know it, it's good for more than just photography, body language is pretty much universal and will draw attention to those who know how to use it (and those who don't) in everyday settings.

This discussion is aimed at photographers but it outlines the best "rules", you have to sign up for a free account, but everything Benji writes is pure, unadulterated, free, photographic gold.

http://photocamel.com/forum/tutorial...rtraiture.html

If nothing else, learn about head tilt, the 3/4 pose, and "short" and "butterfly" lighting.

Deitrich is one of the most iconic beauties of the ages, and she was ALWAYS the one who told the photographer where the lights would be!

Study the type of photos you really like and want to model your style after and go for it!

My latest attempt at the old "Hollywood" glamor with my muse Lindsey.

• ddf69
  • 12-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Jules ---

Someday I'd like to pose with you for some of your yahoo group pics. Especially some waist down shots! I think it would be hot!