Threesome with my husband and our friend

First off, this wasn’t a threesome with a provider, so I hope it’s okay I posted it here. Mods, please don’t ban me if I wasn’t supposed to post something like this. My husband and I had a little sex adventure I’d like to share…..

Here we go.....

My husband and I have dabbled with threesomes in the past. Some have been successful, others not so much. There were times when the girl was either more into him, there were times where the girl was more into me. That's not how we work. We're 33% each when it comes to threesomes.

So, some good times, some bad times. Thing is, it's been WAY too long since we've had one.

That is, until last week, when Lizzie arrived in my bedroom....

My husband and I were out and about, getting ready to head home from a long day, when we ran into her at a gas station. Completely random; she had been out with friends. It had been awhile, so we chatted, catching up. She was with friends and wrapping up their night and we were headed home after a long day of work. We said our byes and began driving home.

A few minutes later and we get this text, ‘Hi. Miss you guys.’

Screw it, we took a chance. We’ve teased for years, so my husband (being more bold than I am) replied, ‘Wanna get it on?’

‘Sure,’ was the reply.

Well, they went back and forth, my husband calling her bluff. She’s said she was interested in the past, but it’s always been just a tease. His response was simple, ‘We’re tired and going to bed soon. If you’re serious, you’ll knock on our door.’

45 minutes later and the knock came.

Husband met her at the door. Now remember, we’re friends with Lizzie, so they chatted a bit, him being respectful and making sure it was okay with her. I was in bed reading, minutes from falling asleep. My husband brought her into our bedroom saying, ‘honey, I have a surprise for you.’

I was no longer tired.

We drank a few beers and stuff, cause that always helps. Talked a bit, caught up on old times…basically everyone relaxing. Again, she’s our friend, and we wanted a comfortable time. I was extremely surprised she actually showed and seemed serious.

I’ll start with the quick specs.

I’m 5’4”, about 110. My husband 5’9”. Both good looking in my opinion, haha.

Lizzie is an inch or two shorter than me. A little curvy, maybe 125-130 pounds? Very cute. Cute face, huge tits, round ass.

After a few drinks, my husband took control, as a real man should. Remember, I’m not really a lesbo, I just enjoy the erotic nature of threesomes. It's good for my husband and I. Anyways, I was nervous, as was Lizzie, so my husband was needed to make this happen.

He sure did.

He said, ‘Chug.’

We did.

Then, he pulled Lizzie down and began undressing her, pulling me on top of her. We started making out, clothes coming off quickly. She has huge tits, and I love to play with tits. I sucked on her nipples, kissed her, all that fun stuff. She returned the favor and after a few minutes we were fully naked.

My husband watched at first, letting us get into it, then he began joining in, kissing and licking and all that fun stuff. I pulled a vibrator from my nightstand and used it on her.

She fingered me while I did so. My husband loved this (duh), and watched her and I go at it for awhile.

After lots of touching and fingering and vibrator play, she went down on me. It’s been a LONG time since a woman has done that to me. Then, my husband joined. Nothing better than two working on ya. I practically screamed in ecstasy. And it’s true boys, women know what they’re doing down there.

After I came, it was her turn. It’s been awhile since I’ve done it, but I think I did my job right by her screams. My husband also helped, but mostly let me do it, returning the favor she gave me.

I’ll admit, I was a bit nervous at first, but very much enjoyed it. I licked and sucked….being a woman, I know how to stimulate the clit, where to slide and roll my tongue, exactly where to put pressure, where to use fingers.

I think by her screams I did my job.

This went on for a long time. We played and played. She later said she got off over and over again. I did too.

After we were finished, we laid there, smiles on our faces, trying to catch our breath. We snuggled, kissed, smiled and even laughed a bit. Very comfortable.

For the most part, my husband wanted this one for me. Mostly, he watched, though he did join in the licking and kissing, he wanted me to have a great experience.

I did, as did Liz.

His turn.

He asked her if it was okay if he could fuck her. She said, only if April is okay with it.

I was. All men need some strange, and we have a perfect relationship, so no jealousy here.

She went down on me again and he fucked her doggy style. I got off again, and I could tell she was enjoying him inside her. They went at it for awhile, and after I came again, she pulled herself up to kiss me more as he fucked her. At first, it was slow, and we were all three in a certain wave of perfect motion.

Finally, as he began pounding her hard, he flipped her over.

They kissed, we all kissed, then he put her legs back and fucked her some more (missionary). I’m guessing she liked it cause she squealed.

He finally came and then we all collapsed from exhaustion.

It was a sexy, crazy, erotic night that I very much needed. Thank you, dear Lizzie. I think we’ll probably have to do that again.

Alright boys, there ya go…..I posted this 'review' for you.

PS...if I ever find the right provider, I'll do the same.

-April
I saw the title shortly after you posted it but kept myself from reading it till I was out of work. Hot. Just Hot. 2 thumbs up. I hope I get in a relationship that can be that open. I am jealous, but in a good way. After you two find your provider please stay, lol.
april, glad that the three of you had a comfortable, relaxing, hot, screamy, exhausting and deliteful evening!!!

thx for sharing!
I need a cigarette and I don't smoke.
Nicely done!
  • hd
  • 04-26-2012, 12:55 PM
No, I need a drink!
Glad everyone liked!!!!
Very nice! Thanks!
  • hd
  • 04-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Well, I'll go ahead and ask the question that everyone else wants to ask TheSignificantOther, have you and your SO considered a MFM connection?

I'm just curious, but may consider it if asked.
Nice. But, if those are your real names you might want to PM a mod to change them for you.
sounds like a Penthouse letter.
No....not into that. Only one man for me.

Well, I'll go ahead and ask the question that everyone else wants to ask TheSignificantOther, have you and your SO considered a MFM connection?

I'm just curious, but may consider it if asked. Originally Posted by hd
Not too worried about the name thing.

Now if only we could find the right provider.....
Wow, very hot! Thanks for posting. I think I could be a swinger, but my ex's have not wanted it and currently, just single. I too am jealous in a good way for what you and your husband have.

I'm just curious, but may consider it if asked. Originally Posted by hd
I would be inquiring about the friend.