Took my money, based my MacBook and Ran

Beware of this person. Once she was paid, she tried to run out the door. When I asked her what she was doing, she threw my MacBook on the floor and ran.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ot-21/19248764

Her ad did say "unforgetable experience".
Her ad did say "unforgetable experience". Originally Posted by blaeese

Ha!
Trust me it was.
Just once, I'd like to hear that the cash and dasher tripped and fell, dropped the money just as the guy picks it up and closes the door with a laugh.
SHE FIT THE MEANIING TO THE PHRASE
TRY GOING WITH WELL KNOWN PROVIDERS
P411 SEEMS TO WORK WONDERFULLY

Ha! Originally Posted by MickeyBlue
Sorry this happened to you, but I think we were suppose to have a session this morning at 9am & I see you chose to go with a bp girl instead... smh when will you boys learn. You would have still had an unforgettable experience, & your MacBook when I left.
THIS PAST MONTH(OCTOBER) I HAVE READ AT LEAST 3-4 ALERTS ON YOU GUYS

BEING MISTREATED(ROBBED) OR NOT HAVING THE EXPERIENCE YOU WOULD LIKE

SO WHAT DOES IT ACTUALLY TAKE FOR YOU GUYS TO STICK WITH A MATURE AND VERIFIED

PROVIDER "IF" NOT ME IM SURE THERE'S OTHER UPSCALE PROVIDERS WHO WILL NOT

TREAT YOU GUYS AS SUCH,THERE IS TO MUCH AT STAKE FOR YOU GUYS TO GO OUT ON

ON A LIMB AND RISK WHAT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU CAN BE SATISFIED WITH SOMONE SUCH

AS MYSELF OR ANOTHER UPSCALE FEMALE THAT DOES NOT STEAL OR DISRESPECT YOUR

PERSONAL BELONGINGS FOR A MERE COME UP!!! I KNOW ITS VARIETY WITHIN YOUR

SELECTION GUYS HOWEVER THERES ALSO CHEAP SERVICE THAT IN THE END YOU GET

ONLY CHEAP RESULTS!!!,,THIS IS GETTING CRAZY LETS ALL STAY SAFE!!!!!
Sorry this happened to you, but I think we were suppose to have a session this morning at 9am & I see you chose to go with a bp girl instead... smh when will you boys learn. You would have still had an unforgettable experience, & your MacBook when I left. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
HA! Imagine that.... I guess I really dont feel so bad for him now!
It's a shame he missed out on having a safe encounter with a well reviewed lady.
Never have a problem with backpage, just like the ladies, you guys have to do your background checks as well. Saw Black Barbie last week ( review to come) . Amillia, try replying to a text , was trying to get with you but Never reply , went with Backpage instead :-)
Sorry this happened to you, but I think we were suppose to have a session this morning at 9am & I see you chose to go with a bp girl instead... smh when will you boys learn. You would have still had an unforgettable experience, & your MacBook when I left. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
You have me confused with some other knucklehead. I haven't scheduled any sort of date with you.

You have me confused with some other knucklehead. I haven't scheduled any sort of date with you.

Originally Posted by exposureself
So the P4 message from "exposeureself" wasn't from you? I guess I was mistaken.
lol!
Busted!