Hobbyist - 69+ things not to do while Hobbying.

Thought I'd try this ... guys, just one sentence about what NOT to do as a Hobbyist. What is your one absolute, cannot break it for anyone, Hobby Rule?

Let's try not to repeat a rule, and save the agreements and adoration for PM's.

Mine: As with Gambling, when considering a consultation, if it wouldn't bother you to throw the Consultation Fee out of the car window at 80mph on GBT, then you are good to go consulting.
Do not turn down your gut feeling. It protects you from harm.
Go with established, reviewed providers. For safety & what to expect going in.
DO NOT expect her to look better than the worst picture in her showcase.
Just realized I'm a fucktard, I wrote the opposite of what I meant. Lol

Do NOT go with unEstablished, unreviewed providers...ie BP.
Do not be disappointed because taint is close for the taking.
Use your SO phone to confirm appt.
Forgetting your donation.
Just remember your paying to get FUCKED sometimes it's good and sometimes it turns out bad.

But the bottom line is your paying to get fucked, so if it does turn out bad write a review and move on.

If there's a pimp just leave the money and move on it's not worth the hassle or potential harm it could cause you.
Remember it is a "hobby". Do not take it seriously.
You will always face disappointment and even the occasional embarassment for something stupid you've done. But try not to do anything in P4P of which you would be ashamed if it became general knowledge within the P4P community.

(For this rule to have much meaning, it helps if you've reached a higher level of moral development; some people are not ashamed even when they should be.)
Do not accidentally set the elevator alarm off when you are in the lobby of a nice hotel and the concierge's desk is just a few feet away
Do not come to a session stinky
DO NOT forget to use an enema when coming for ass play....lol

seriously,DO NOT have chewing gum in your mouth when you dine at my kitty
{I am so sensative to mint flavors}
Do not get mad, just walk away and post a review that is honest.
Do not ever get violent. Ever!
Do not accidentally set the elevator alarm off when you are in the lobby of a nice hotel and the concierge's desk is just a few feet away Originally Posted by EROS725

Mine, on serious note ( like there is such a thing in this vice), Only do it when when you absolutely feel the need to. Don't be obligated to anybody in this hobby.