Random PM's...LE??

So what is the deal with the random PM's from girls with no profile telling me I should set up a meeting with them? The somewhat profile with no pictures was started that day.

ANYONE GET THESE TOO CAUSE IT SEEMS ODD TO ME.
They must have gotten your # from a provider's phone..
They must have gotten your # from a provider's phone.. Originally Posted by Spirit13
:facepalm:

PM's, not texts...
I never get involved in the haggling back and forth... but what the Hell??.. I am feeling "Frisky" today!

What's the deal with you Donkey Dips? (I have a reason for asking this, but kinda just want to see where this goes first!)
:facepalm:

PM's, not texts... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Makes note to self : Computer OFF when caffeine level is LOW
If you there is a consistent pattern you might want to hit the RTM button and let us have a look into it. We dont have access to your inbox but if you report it then the report allows us to see that one specific pm.
What do you mean?
If you get more of these hit the RTM button.
What do you mean? Originally Posted by Donkey Dips
That came out of left field. I doubt you could have caught that with a catchers mitt.
Let me set it up and tee it off a different kinda way... kiddie style t-ball so it is easier to understand....

Your join date... 3/22
Premium Access
3 Reviews out the gates.... which are questionable...Your "famous at best" is "fishy at best"... how can you say she had blonde hair with bad roots when I see reviews going as far back as november (probably farther, but really no need to..point will be proven) that have her as having either hot pink or red depending on your slight opinion of color... even on the same day as you posted the review, another guy posts a review of her with pink/red hair.. so I guess I am curious how she had blonde hair and had time to grow "roots" while everyone else is reviewing her consistantly with red/hot pink hair.
How many posts have you posted since becoming active on this board?
And lets take a look at what hours you do those posts...

Now... Scorpioseventy7....
Join date 3/22
Premium Access
3 Reviews out the gate.....Review of Roxie... Questionable. No need to go into detals... I think the posts after the review are explanation enough..
How many posts has he posted since joining??? (not exactly the same but pretty damn close to you)
Hours he posts...Hmmm pretty close to the same hours you keep....

If I am not mistaken Ike even called one of you out on a review about having two different reviews with some questionable email issues....

And yet you post one more review today....

Not to mention how quick you start questioning the "LE" aspect of it all...

very curious little fella....

So... I will ask again... What's the deal with you Donkey Dips!!!
Go get em Abigal...........
  • Rezo
  • 03-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Go get em Abigal........... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Damn glad I am on Abigals good side.
Go Abi Go Abi
Well all of this is easy to explain.

I FINALLY joined after over a year of reading and sitting back in the back seats because I got tired of not being able to see the ROS... My posts come pretty much at the same time because it is the time that my "other half" goes to bed and I can get on this site without question.. I have a job downtown and will not get on here from a work computer so my reply's during the day come from my phone.

I have 3 post right out of the box and one of which was about someone that I visited 5 months ago who still remembers, I didn't know that people like you to post within 30 days of the visit. The other two were the most recent. About Famous, well her pictures show her as a red head but when I saw her it was blond. See her pictures, just like MANY of you on here stay the same for a long time even though you change your looks. Hey, even I go from growing my hair out a bit and having facial hair to having no facial hair and short hair. We change and just because we post a picture of us that was 8 months ago does not mean we still look that way. So yeah, I did see her, in a crappy hotel where the room smelled like smoke REAL BAD, she had blond hair and she even told me she was from NOLA. I did go through the side door, up the stairs and I can even give you the room number she was in at the time. I wont leave it here because I don't want to set her up for any trouble.

The deal with me is I have a professional job, work in a very good field, have someone at home and 2 little ones that I care about, so I don't want to get in any trouble. I have no clue who this other person you are comparing me to is and it wasn't me who you called out. I have not given out my email to anyone on this site. I have no clue what hours this other person works nor do I care, I am sure there are many people who post at the same time as many of us on here do.

My issue is, as soon as I do join and write a review I start getting a PM from someone who has no profile or pictures telling me that I should set up a visit with them, that they are petite like I like. I find this odd and alarming all at the same time, more so because the person has on their somewhat profile that they are 136 which is in no way petite unless they are 6'2"... I doubt they are. This alarms me because if they do weigh that, why would they say they were petite and why in the heck would they just PM me out of nowhere?

I could write reviews about a few people on here but the "time frame" is to old. Candi, who is Latino sometimes, Columbian other times who I have seen 2 times out by Hobby and one time gave me half my money back because she hurt and couldn't finish. Millie who has great legs or Michelle who I saw before she had work done up top, which made me go back just so I can see them. Nice by the way... Nickee who I saw out by Kirby and just so happen to be having her girl time of the month so we could only do BBBJ.. Even showed her how to use her hands a little to speed things up.. Or Courtney who has cheap rates and doesn't talk much, is pretty shy but has a killer body and a sexy bit of ink work. Yeah, I could write plenty of reviews right out of the box because I have been around a few times. The deal is, I just got on here and those are old.

Should I be concerned about things.. Absolutly! We all should. I enjoy the hobby and always find some sort of fun out of looking for the one I want to meet, but I have to be safe and careful as do we all.

One last thing, the premium access was granted to me for the very first post that I wrote about Miss Tiffany who I am looking forward to seeing next week. I don't know how all of that stuff is granted but I got it for that.

So yeah, that is what is up with me.. Did I hit the ball off of the tee tonight?

I am not here to cause trouble, I have just used google and this site for a long while to double check numbers and girls before I set up a visit and got tired of not being able to see the ROS. If it is seeing friends across the street from a nice resturant and and better hotel, on the SW side near HWY 6, near an airport or in a condo; I have been there and will still be here.