Reviews!!!!

I might be dumb, but where is the tab to write a review? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yep, you are pretty damn dumb.

Go to your local forum. Go to where it gives reviews. Select the type of review. You will see a bunch of reviews posted,just above the reviews you should see a pretty blue tab that says NEW REVIEW. Press the tab and review away ...
  • Mokoa
  • 03-22-2017, 10:28 PM
To submit a review use the button at the top of the appropriate review forum in the city where the visit took place. You will be presented with a form to fill out. Fill out all items in the form. Click on the Submit button at the bottom to post it when you are done.

Important! You may want to first compose the ROS part of the review offline in Notepad or Word or something else similar. Then when you go online to post the review copy and paste the composed ROS.

This thread may be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698
I might be dumb, but where is the tab to write a review? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by shackd22
Yep, you are pretty damn dumb... Originally Posted by pyramider
He might be too dumb to really know how dumb he is! However, he is from Midland and may be considered smart by their standards.
I hope the DUMB comments are meant in jest. shaked22 has been a member for less than a month and, while he may be quite proficient and accomplished in his carrier, he may be specifically new to how the ECCIE functions work or, more generally, unfamiliar web blogging. OP, (that stands for Original Poster, shaked22) don't let these guys get you down. Keep an open mind, play safe and keep asking questions as respectfully as you have here. It'll take a little time to master the navigation and get a feel for ECCIE's atmosphere and general personality of it's "vocal" members but not that long. pyramider and Moka's "how to" information is spot-on, just expressed a little differently. If I were you, I'd take the DUMB remarks as your initiation to the community. You actually asked for it with that first phrase of your first sentence.

Hobby-on, everyone.
I hope the DUMB comments are meant in jest. shaked22 has been a member for less than a month and, while he may be quite proficient and accomplished in his carrier, he may be specifically new to how the ECCIE functions work or, more generally, unfamiliar web blogging. OP, (that stands for Original Poster, shaked22) don't let these guys get you down. Keep an open mind, play safe and keep asking questions as respectfully as you have here. It'll take a little time to master the navigation and get a feel for ECCIE's atmosphere and general personality of it's "vocal" members but not that long. pyramider and Moka's "how to" information is spot-on, just expressed a little differently. If I were you, I'd take the DUMB remarks as your initiation to the community. You actually asked for it with that first phrase of your first sentence.

Hobby-on, everyone. Originally Posted by Stealthguy
+1
+1 Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+2. I felt like an idiot when I first joined. I know in order to see the.ladies there are certain things that a client needs to do post in the forums do reviews to get the credibility that your ok.. I personally hate doing reviews since I feel what two adults decide to do during their time together and how much I am willing to spend is or should be between two people.
The dumb comments are ridiculous. I use an iPad and the default window does not include a New Review button. I had to click on the Full Site link at the bottom of the page to get to a page that included that button. More help and less immaturity is called for.
You started the dumbness. You post it, you own it.