I Am Really Sick & Tired Of All These Rude Men

I am tired of all these men on here who keep saying stupid shit everywhere I post....Most are mad because they cant pass screening and then try to come in and I dont accept you...I am very strict when it comes to screening because I am not trying to get in trouble or end up killed.....Yall men will never understand until your in our shoes....Everyone who has passed my screening and has seen me seen that I am a good person... I havent done nothing to anyone and I am sure I am going to get stupid comments on here I am thinking about leaving this profession June 1 because all people do on here is put me down so bad it hurts my feelings..
I here you.. stick to what works for you, money is everything, above all your health & safety is top priority. I have an age requirement which i use as part of my screening, along with name, & cell number and it works for me. Don't worry about those guys who didn't pass screening, you can feel more secure knowing that you made the right choice!
is this rant month in this camp? damn
  • ivan
  • 05-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Olivia if this is about my thread I deeply apologize. My intent was to ask if I should give you a try being a "spinner" kind of a guy. You're very tall and beautiful girl but not sure if I can handle your size. I never asked about the quality of your service nor the quality of your body. That's up to me for judgment. As for screening I even didn't make my decision so I never even called you.

Sorry if I started any shit but that wasn't the intent.... I will ask for the thread to be deleted since you're so vocal about it....

I am tired of all these men on here who keep saying stupid shit everywhere I post....Most are mad because they cant pass screening and then try to come in and I dont accept you...I am very strict when it comes to screening because I am not trying to get in trouble or end up killed.....Yall men will never understand until your in our shoes....Everyone who has passed my screening and has seen me seen that I am a good person... I havent done nothing to anyone and I am sure I am going to get stupid comments on here I am thinking about leaving this profession June 1 because all people do on here is put me down so bad it hurts my feelings.. Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Yea I hate when they dont pass my screening and then get rude to me
Ivan I seriously doubt that this thread has anything to do with your thread.....
Ivan I seriously doubt that this thread has anything to do with your thread..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Your thread is in the locker room .... Probably someone else ...
What is this thread about?
OLIVA88... I lOVE YOU!
Everyone will talk about you. Good or bad; that's just how it is in this Hobby. Just ignore them. I'm sure you have regulars. It's nothing but drama. Do what I do...anything someone has to say that is NEGATIVE just start laughing and ignore it. Everyone has their own opinions on things and you can't change someones opinion of you. So just laugh at it because that's their loss not yours. Look at it this way...Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton have a lot of haters but then they also have a lot MORE fans.
Why not leave now instead of June?
Why not leave now instead of June? Originally Posted by ibechill
Cause she just wrote this AD, duh.
...Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton have a lot of haters ..... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Really? I didn't know that.

... Look at it this way...Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton have a lot of haters but then they also have a lot MORE MONEY. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
But there ... I fixed it for ya!
Cause she just wrote this AD, duh. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
My bad.