AGENCY or PIMP whats the difference???

COEDS have pimps, Coeds work for agencies. Explain the difference between a PIMP and an AGENCY? Aren't agency's the same as a pimp minus the velvet suit, grill and feathered hat? I could see both using a lime green caddy so I'll concede that one.
Do agencies take a big cut of the coeds fee and force them to be high volume providers? Or do the agencies drive up the prices by tagging the coeds normal fee?

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Now this is an original thread
I haven't met a pimp yet that wore a velvet suit or a feathered hat.
Our agency simply places ads, screens potential clients, and books appointhements. Nothing more, nothing less and for this we get 25% of the donation. Any extra tip the client leaves on top of the donation is the ladies to keep, of course.

The ladies set their own hours and come and go as they please. They are also free to quit, go indy, retire, or whatever they want to do with their lives. They are free to refuse to see clients at their discretion.

All that we ask of them is that they maintain a high level of service and be honest, punctual, and dependable as to maintain our agency's reputation.

Any other highly disrespectful questions I can answer for you mr. still looking?
yes you did answer the question.... as a manager.
I haven't met a pimp yet that wore a velvet suit or a feathered hat. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Neither have I OFS, but they have a gathering every year in Las Vegas Labor Day weekend I think. Last few years its been held at the Palms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWUR4...1&feature=fvwp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZBzMxRGfQ&NR=1

Now don't tell me this guys your lawyer

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Our agency simply places ads, screens potential clients, and books appointhements. Nothing more, nothing less and for this we get 25% of the donation. Any extra tip the client leaves on top of the donation is the ladies to keep, of course.

The ladies set their own hours and come and go as they please. They are also free to quit, go indy, retire, or whatever they want to do with their lives. They are free to refuse to see clients at their discretion.

All that we ask of them is that they maintain a high level of service and be honest, punctual, and dependable as to maintain our agency's reputation.

Any other highly disrespectful questions I can answer for you mr. still looking? Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
A little thin skined are we? Personally I have no use for either Pimps or agencies. Both take from hard working young ladys. You sit on your ass and book apointments so coeds can give you 25%! I only have one thing to say to you

You have been on here a long time grow a pair!

Some agencies never even meet the ladies they work with in person. I was doing that last year. I spent most of last year out of state and almost never saw the girls in person.

The difference between a pimp and a reputable agency is so huge, you really can't even compare them. The way I look at it, the girls don't work for me, I work for them. They pay me a small fee to handle all of the administrative crap that they don't want to deal with.
Some agencies never even meet the ladies they work with in person. I was doing that last year. I spent most of last year out of state and almost never saw the girls in person.

The difference between a pimp and a reputable agency is so huge, you really can't even compare them. The way I look at it, the girls don't work for me, I work for them. They pay me a small fee to handle all of the administrative crap that they don't want to deal with. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Now thats the kind of come back that changes peoples opinons!

A little thin skined are we? Personally I have no use for either Pimps or agencies. Both take from hard working young ladys. You sit on your ass and book apointments so coeds can give you 25%! I only have one thing to say to you

You have been on here a long time grow a pair! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Screening clients and booking appointments is not something to be taken lightly. It takes time and concentration. Any mistake on my part could result in some very bad concequences for the ladies who trust me with their security. Do you know of anyone who would be willing to do it for free sir?

Maybe I should grow a pair so I can be a big, bad, internet tough guy like you. You seem to have the complete package, big brains and big balls. Congratulations!
Please refrain from the unnecessary rudeness.
  • Skipp
  • 05-08-2011, 04:00 PM
My own (limited) experience with agencies has been positive (based on the types of services that Sweet Discretion described). Some managers actually sit at incall locations for some or all of the day, and go out to meet (and give one last visual screening to) first-time customers. One manager offers a discount to repeat customers. If the customer responds by adding to the girl's tip, then she gets to keep more. Good managers do screen the girls to promote the agency's reputation for good-looking, young, dependable girls, and good managers make sure that the incall locations stay clean.

I suppose a "good pimp" might do those kinds of things, too. But my image of a pimp is the scary guy sitting out in the car watching you go in and out, taking down your license plate, and possibly setting up a blackmail situation. Also, as implied in Sweet Discretion's posts, the pimp may exercise some (or a lot of) control over the girl--at the extreme, sex slavery or trafficking. I think that girls are free to come and go and quit with legitimate agencies.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Screening clients and booking appointments is not something to be taken lightly. It takes time and concentration. Any mistake on my part could result in some very bad concequences for the ladies who trust me with their security. Do you know of anyone who would be willing to do it for free sir?

Maybe I should grow a pair so I can be a big, bad, internet tough guy like you. You seem to have the complete package, big brains and big balls. Congratulations! Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion

Apparently you didn't read my last post. I'm just like you someone who is entitle to their opinion. I meant absolutely NO DESRESPECT!

Now that’s the kind of comeback that changes peoples opinions!

This was sincere.

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Apparently you didn't read my last post. I'm just like you someone who is entitle to their opinion. I meant absolutely NO DESRESPECT!

Now that’s the kind of comeback that changes peoples opinions!

This was sincere. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Actually I hadn't seen that last post because I was in the process of typing my response to your previous post, which I thought was rather rude and insulting. The truth is I think you mean well and you're only concerned about the girls who are getting taken advantage of by pimps and users. I don't doubt that you're actually a nice guy in real life.

I've met a few of these girls who work for or have worked for pimps. Most or all of them have substance abuse issues and are metally unstable. They have all kinds of emotional damage from their rough upbringings and are just in really bad shape. I couldn't work with a lady like that even if I tried. So they end up with a pimp who takes advantage of their situation and who usually ends up mistreating them. It's just a sad situation all the way around.

The ladies I work with are 100% drug free. I know that for a fact. They are smart, responsible, independent women. And yes, like you pointed out earlier, our agency has been here a long time and I don't think you'll find anyone on this board who could find anything negative to say about us.
Now I have been to almost all of the agencies here since 2003, with that being said.
They pay rent, utilities, phones, internet,and usually have refreshments for the clients and the ladies, plus the pay for the advertising and you know they always have to recruit, and I imagine that is cheap either. I run my own office for a large corp., and one out 100 is the normal for a "great customer service rep"!!!