Officer Dixon Sentenced

• meryt
  • 05-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Don't know if this has been discussed previously. I'm surprised they didn't transfer him to Vice.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n+%26+Texas%29
Six years for this, eligible for parole in three years?

Bullshit............not enough!
Wow! They say he needs help! I think he's gonna help on inside! Date rape story all over again. Karma is a bitch!
Bad cops. Is there any other kind?
Is there any other kind? Originally Posted by NorthWood
Yes. The ones that investigated him, gathered the evidence against him, and testified against him regarding what they learned in their investigation.....not to mention those that persuaded the victims to testify in support of his conviction(s).
Stupid fucker deserves to be sodomized repeatedly. I hope he remembers his victims while Bubba is pounding his ass. Where ever he serves his time, I hope everyone finds out about him.
Stupid fucker deserves to be sodomized repeatedly. I hope he remembers his victims while Bubba is pounding his ass. Where ever he serves his time, I hope everyone finds out about him. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
"Finds out about him"? They are probably already waiting for him. Bubba and Big John are waiting to give him his first four hand session.
He should have gotten the max (20 years), with no chance of probation at all. And no concurrent sentences, should have been consecutive...
He should have gotten the max (20 years), with no chance of probation at all. And no concurrent sentences, should have been consecutive... Originally Posted by SoHouNeedsGFE
Agree... but those three years with Bubba and Big John are going to seem like 20.
Agree... but those three years with Bubba and Big John are going to seem like 20. Originally Posted by 308Shooter
Sadly, I would be willing to bet they keep him separated from the general populace because he was an officer.
Sadly, I would be willing to bet they keep him separated from the general populace because he was an officer. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
He was a thug with a badge, he does not deserve the title of officer.
Oh he will get raped in prison.... he might get kidnapped inside and taken to some area and raped.. then returned to his "protective area"
did he use protection when he raped them?
1.If he used protection then it was premeditated.
2.He's not "sick". Not in any way that you'd classify a serial rapist. They hunt/stalk their target and ambush. He led them to a discreet location to use his position of power to get what he desired. Also an indication of premeditation.
3. From the article sounds like they're not done deliberating on the case of the other woman. Plus the misdemeanor charges.
He's scum plain and simple. Our messed up system just failing to properly weed out another power hungry sycophant. Which is about 99% of all law enforcement.
Sadly, I would be willing to bet they keep him separated from the general populace because he was an officer. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
he'd better hope they do... or he'll surely get his ass whipped everyday