Questions for a nube

Hi folks,
I've been trolling on here for sometime. I haven't had the sack to pull the trigger often. I've met with a wonderful provider in Atlanta but, well, it took a couple beers to get up the courage

I'm just wondering how to do this safely and not get busted. So far I think I've learned only to look for those with reviews in order to be safe.

How do I form a "relationship" with a provider or two with which I can visit when I'm in town? More specifically, how can I get references when it takes references to get references? See my dilema!

Any advice for a new hobbiest would be greatly appreciated.
Hi folks,
I've been trolling on here for sometime. I haven't had the sack to pull the trigger often. I've met with a wonderful provider in Atlanta but, well, it took a couple beers to get up the courage

I'm just wondering how to do this safely and not get busted. So far I think I've learned only to look for those with reviews in order to be safe.

How do I form a "relationship" with a provider or two with which I can visit when I'm in town? More specifically, how can I get references when it takes references to get references? See my dilema!

Any advice for a new hobbiest would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by compuglobalhypermeganet
Start out with show cases that list phone numbers. Get a provider on the phone and present your cases. No doubt you'll win one over. Its all down hill from there my friend. Stay away from gals that are NOT newbie Friendly. Most of those aren't friendly period!
My advice... Don't take any advice from Still Looking.
:-)
:-) Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
I resemble that remark!
  • bbkid
  • 05-20-2011, 06:33 AM
LMAO...

Still Looking shame on you! I think you should be spanked.. and hard for the disparaging comments on "not newbie" friendly providers.
LMAO...

Still Looking shame on you! I think you should be spanked.. and hard for the disparaging comments on "not newbie" friendly providers. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Do I need to pay extra for that???

I was going to respond, "Nali gives great advise" I figured that might give someone a headache
Before I read the highly awaited come back.... I was also once 20 and knew everything. Now I'm 50 and don't know shit

But one thing I do know... dots & dashes are morse code
Thanks folks. Already conected with a nice gal and maybe it'll work out. Looking forward to talking with you all.
Looking forward to talking with you all. Originally Posted by compuglobalhypermeganet
Don't look too hard. They talk to each other.
Thanks folks. Already conected with a nice gal and maybe it'll work out. Looking forward to talking with you all. Originally Posted by compuglobalhypermeganet
We will look forward to the review!