bbw fetish

Today I found the amazing bbw fetish phenomenon and I simply can't take my eyes off it. I'm not saying it's sexy, but I think it's amazing how we can cross the limits of ordinary sex for pleasure. I couldn't help sharing it with you:

http://munchies.vice.com/videos/sex-...d-of-feederism
Just took a quick look, so can't speak for everything in the video, however...

BBWs and food fetishism are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES.

I am a BBW. I'm a breath under 6 ft tall, 230+ pounds, Amazonian in build, a big, beautiful, bold Irish woman aware of her charms and of her faults. I have no desire to eat vast quantities of food for sexual pleasure, nor would I do so to please anybody else. It's unhealthy.

Each to their own satisfying sexual kick, but I want to make sure that people don't get these labels confused, please. They are mutually exclusive. Remember the film "9 1/2 Weeks" with Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger, the scene in the kitchen with the refrigerator door and her mouth wide open? (Hot flick, hotter book, kinky predecessor to "50 Shades.") That was food fetishism, and Basinger was getting her skinny "feedee" freak on.

The term "BBW" was coined as part of fashion, a more euphemistic (and commercially successful) way of describing plus-sized ladies long before it was linked to fat fantasies.
Just took a quick look, so can't speak for everything in the video, however...

BBWs and food fetishism are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES.

I am a BBW. I'm a breath under 6 ft tall, 230+ pounds, Amazonian in build, a big, beautiful, bold Irish woman aware of her charms and of her faults. I have no desire to eat vast quantities of food for sexual pleasure, nor would I do so to please anybody else. It's unhealthy.

Each to their own satisfying sexual kick, but I want to make sure that people don't get these labels confused, please. They are mutually exclusive. Remember the film "9 1/2 Weeks" with Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger, the scene in the kitchen with the refrigerator door and her mouth wide open? (Hot flick, hotter book, kinky predecessor to "50 Shades.") That was food fetishism, and Basinger was getting her skinny "feedee" freak on.

The term "BBW" was coined as part of fashion, a more euphemistic (and commercially successful) way of describing plus-sized ladies long before it was linked to fat fantasies.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thank you Fancy. You saved me a lot of unnecessary typing. If ever approached to do anything of this nature I would decline before they even got the whole question out. I'm a GFE to the max! Not fetish friendly. I would never want to be associated with anything of this nature just by having BBW in my handle name. To each his own, but definitely not for me either.
What they said. "BBW" is merely a euphemism for a woman who's overweight to one degree or another. (And, in case anyone hasn't noticed, pretty much every American, these days, is "overweight to one degree or another.") Like Fancy, I watched only the first minute or so of that video, but the direction it was clearly going was indeed some sort of control fetish; the fact that it involved wretched excesses of food was, I think, purely incidental to the "control" business. Has nothing to do with "BBW," really.
Actually, the real name of the fetish is feederism, sorry about the previous wrong naming. However, feederism leads any feedee who practices it to be a bbw, for obvious reasons. That's why I unintentionally misunderstood the terms. I was just referring to the phenomenon of the video, not really wanted to include all bbw in it.