CILF POLL ROUND #9

Round Eight is over and it looks like Drew Barrymore and Demi Moore have won the Gold and Silver Medal in CILF BBBJ. They will advance to Round Nine.

The question remains the same:

Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days this poll will close and once again only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two new contenders.

The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the ladies you get to choose from in this round:

1) Drew Barrymore

2) Demi Moore

[img]http://www.adsavvy.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/danica-patrick-si-swimsuit-feb-08.jpg[img]
3) Danica Patrick

4) Jennifer Aniston

5) Jessica Biel

6) Megan Fox

7) Bernadette Peters

8) Jaimie Lee Curtis
Megan Fox... all day long!
I am going with Bernadette Peters because I meet her at a party in NYC a few years ago and she was very friendly, slightly more seductive than she should have been with my SO near by and a hugh load of fun. Her enthusiasm is her best asset.
I don't find that picture of Jessica Biel does her justice, imho.

But for me it is all about Megan Fox..... damn.
I don't find that picture of Jessica Biel does her justice, imho.

But for me it is all about Megan Fox..... damn. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Feel free to post other pics if you have them.
I'm voting Demi Moore, and I want to be the judge!

That's Sarah Silverman she is about to tounge wrestle with. She needs to be on one of these polls. I would love to fool around with Sarah Silverman.

That's Sarah Silverman she is about to tounge wrestle with. She needs to be on one of these polls. I would love to fool around with Sarah Silverman. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I can put Sarah in the line-up for the next round. If you have some hot pics of her, post them here. If anyone else has a favorite CILF they want in, please be sure to nominate them tonight, and I will put them in to the next list Saturday. If you have pics (especially that feature eyes and lips--this is a BBBJ thread), post them, if not I will see what I can find.
My " money " is on Megan Fox but my heart is with Jessica Beal !
Although I'd think Danica would be absolutely wild, I am having to go with Jamie Lee Curtis. There has always been something about her. From her scene in "Halloween" (which as a kid I "studied" for weeks after seeing it), to her sexy scene in "True Lies", to the way she acted like a wild teen opposite Lindsey Lohan in "Freaky Friday".