❤Thank you AUSTIN!

IM GONE NOW!
But Just wanted to say Thank you to the Gentlemen of Austin!

As long as I have been visiting here, somehow it just gets better everytime!
I'll see everyone again this summer!

Also a BIG Thanks to the ladies of Austin!
Everyone was so quick and helpful with references, Thank you so much!
Austin is a great place to visit
Glad you had fun I always do when I'm there!
I will be making a trip back there after Las Vegas
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Take care Dude! Glad you enjoyed ATX!
Take care Dude! Glad you enjoyed ATX! Originally Posted by Toyz
Too funny! Thanks

Haha awesome.
  • apu
  • 03-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Haha awesome. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Is it, though? Or, is it just junior-high level stupidity? I can't believe that grown me participate on the board this way.
  • Toyz
  • 03-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Is it, though? Or, is it just junior-high level stupidity? I can't believe that grown me participate on the board this way. Originally Posted by apu
Your Momma wears army boots...

Who says I am grown, can you verify that?
  • apu
  • 03-16-2014, 10:54 AM
Indeed, I cannot. Clearly, in the context of board culture you are not going to be shamed because that behavior has become normalized. The fact that two other men thought that insulting a woman was hilarious speaks volumes. You owe that woman an apology, that you are too full of frat boy egotism to do it, is, of course, a forgone conclusion.
  • Toyz
  • 03-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Indeed, I cannot. Clearly, in the context of board culture you are not going to be shamed because that behavior has become normalized. The fact that two other men thought that insulting a woman was hilarious speaks volumes. You owe that woman an apology, that you are too full of frat boy egotism to do it, is, of course, a forgone conclusion. Originally Posted by apu
I've laughed your attack off as a joke, and realize its easy to be a keyboard tough guy when protected by anonymity... . "Shamed" for behavior on a chat board is a bit overreaction IMO.

I don't "owe" anyone anything. Please understand your self important views of acceptable behavior are yours, not mine. Trying to regulate morality on a hooker board is going to prove to be an exercise in futility, learn a bit of perspective please...but, seeing your uptight take on the business at hand, its a forgone conclusion you are incapable of that.

Now...with all that said...tell me what I am supposed to be apologizing for? "She" even laughed at my statement so your white knightism is uncalled for nor appreciated.

BTW we're still waiting on the review you promised a while back, please show me the way to enlightenment..am looking forward to your "respectful" review of all the activities you've enjoyed since joining the board a couple of weeks ago.
Is it, though? Or, is it just junior-high level stupidity? I can't believe that grown men participate on the board this way. Originally Posted by apu
What's worse is all the guys who can't spell with no sense of humor!
Indeed, I cannot. Clearly, in the context of board culture you are not going to be shamed because that behavior has become normalized. The fact that two other men thought that insulting a woman was hilarious speaks volumes. You owe that woman an apology, that you are too full of frat boy egotism to do it, is, of course, a forgone conclusion. Originally Posted by apu
Welcome to ECCIE! I'd love to apologized to dah hooker (Candi "Look At Me, Look At Me Pink Fon Staxx0, but I'm on ignore. How about you quote me so she can read my post? Then you might want to do some research. Once you realize that she dumber than a bag of hammers you might want to rethinck your WK attitude.

Thank you so much!
Thats very sweet of you, seeing how we have'nt met, I appreciate it.
But there's just no hope for some. Hence why they are here..

Besides, ALL press IS good press. Bashing from trolls Might mess things up for others, but with credentials like mine,
it was just added exposure for me!
I ended up with more attention and appointments, so it worked out well!
(Read last line of my signature line!)
  • Toyz
  • 03-16-2014, 10:36 PM
Thank you so much!
Thats very sweet of you, seeing how we have'nt met, I appreciate it.
But there's just no hope for some. Hence why they are here..

Besides, ALL press IS good press. Bashing from trolls Might mess things up for others, but with credentials like mine,
it was just added exposure for me!
I ended up with more attention and appointments, so it worked out well!
(Read last line of my signature line!)
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Hope? LMAO. I'm here to fuck hoogars & not have to buy them dinner or listen to them moan about their pathetic lives...its obvious what you think about your clientele.

I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. It was an easy joke for me to make, you just happened to come along & be an easy target...don't overestimate your importance in anyones life. Just a disposable fucktoy...
Hope? LMAO. I'm here to fuck hoogars & not have to buy them dinner or listen to them moan about their pathetic lives...its obvious what you think about your clientele.

I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. It was an easy joke for me to make, you just happened to come along & be an easy target...don't overestimate your importance in anyones life. Just a disposable fucktoy... Originally Posted by Toyz

No, you HAVE to buy sex, because LIFE'S already fucked you.
I sell it and get PAID. That's all

And seeing how your NOT my client, obviously thats NOT what I think of my clients- its what I think of you, like I said.
But thanks for letting me know Im just a fucktoy, all this time I really thought these guys wanted to date me?!?

And FYI, I was not directing anything at YOU...(nor am I sure who you are or how your even in this?)
I find it hilarious anyone could be THIS worried about a hooker they've never even met, apparently I AM that important, eh? Take care!