Advice on a Craigslist Personals reply

• ATX
  • 05-15-2015, 12:54 AM
So as her ad is not deleted I cant pull up specifics but im sure it had some mention to fetish etc which got my attention. I replied Apr 24, 2015 She replies on May 13, 2015 With:

Hey if you're looking for some fun today you've found the right girl! I love to party & have fun. I charge a $250 donation to buy my party favors so we can make our time together even better! If you're cool with that, let's hook up asap!

My Reply: For how long?

Her reply: Hole day

My Reply: Pics? What all are you willing to do? What are your hard limits. Once you recieve what is needed for your party favors do you then need to leave to aquire them?

Her: Reply w/pic No I don't. .and I have no limits at all..I'm willing to do whatever you want

I told her I will be avail in a couple of weeks for a night.

My thoughts. A girl of her caliber on here could charge 250 an hour. But she isnt a pro. I feel the 250 mark is a bit to rish being riped off/mugged although I will take as much percaution as I can. But also feel it would be totaly worth it on my end if it does go through... Any one have experience dealing with non pro girls or have seen her perhaps?

Tineye has no hits.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg myb-takephoto.tmp.jpeg (89.7 KB, 383 views)
you are dancing with the devil on that one sir......

it may be a journey you do not return from
I would start with a phone or, even better, Skype/FaceTime conversation so you can get an idea for if you still want to meet her. You can get your intuitive juices flowing when you hear the inflections in her voice and how she speaks.

Maybe you can indirectly inquire if her ad has brought her any interest. If she opens up about it with a yes, you can ask how her meetings have gone.

If at some point in the convo you decide you do want to meet, you can ask if she is taking any measures to stay safe. Maybe suggest she tell a girlfriend (like a buddy system) she is meeting with someone for a first blind date. If she is on board with that (in which she will be surprised and comforted by your concern),you can tell her ( I know this sounds silly) you will be doing the same; just to test what she says/how she reacts.

Maybe you can rent a room to keep it neutral.

However, if you get any gut feelings, of course listen to them and move on.

Good luck ATX!
Wait, did you mean party favors as in PARTY FAVORS?
Or is that a covert dialog to avoid solicitation?

If the former, RUUUUN. Away.
  • ATX
  • 05-15-2015, 05:56 AM
Yeah whispers I am and if it comes to that I will do my damnedest to take one with me. Jasmine you brought up some very good safty tips I will give it a try. For the record my initial reply never mentions $$ she was first to bring it up. And yeah jasmine I have been a little confused on that too as to what she is implying. I replied the way I did due to experience when I have given money to a provider and they have used the excuse they need to leave to aquire certain things. Then they are gone. So I brought it up to her to kind of show if that's what she is planning its not going to work.
sometimes these are diamonds in the ruff... $250 all day for a non pro is a lot of $$ ..

my only concern is her party favors to me this could be good or a very bad thing....do your homework before diving in
Be careful because a lot of the ads include a pimp
Are you posting for actual advice or merely looking for reassurance having already made up your mind?

It's sounds like the latter.

When you are willing to walk into a situation thinking "I hope to take one down with me if things go bad" then you've definitely already made up your mind.

Everything about this screams setup but good luck and thanks for TOFTT.
She may have been saying that she is available all day, not that she would spend the "hole day" with one guy.
I agree that this sounds like a setup or LE sting because of party favors being so blatantly referred to.
I have talked with her several times. Never pulled the trigger because my spidey sense was tripped too many times. Told me she lived in an apt off wells branch and she would need me to pick her up and take her to acquire her "party favors" to make our time together more fun to an apartment a couple miles from hers. I'm 99.9% sure she would have asked for $ up front and never came out of her dealer's apt once she had it.
^^OH HEEEELLL NO!!^^

She may have been saying that she is available all day, not that she would spend the "hole day" with one guy.
I agree that this sounds like a setup or LE sting because of party favors being so blatantly referred to. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Tammy called it.
Good thing you asked ATX.
It shames me to admit this, but...back in march I found this girl(recognized the pic), same MO, picked her up, she told me I needed to take her to pick up the party favors, she looked good, I asked her to leave me her phone when we got to the party house, she said she hadn't brought it with her(fucking idiot- like anyone that age goes ANYWHERE without their phone) she vanished into an apartment complex, never saw her again. It's embarrassing to admit being such an idiot, but if it saves you some money, it's worth it. Just don't. And if you do anyway, be big enough to admit it so maybe we can save some other guy some money.
Oh hell no. I dont do drugs, smoke, drink or chew and I don't date girls that do.
Txcruser is that her real pic?

If so, she is cruisin' for a bruisin'. She's an idiot.

Smh.
Oh hell no. I dont do drugs, smoke, drink or chew and I don't date girls that do. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Awwwwwww, gotta drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. And food won't go down easy if I don't chew it.
But in all honesty, the only one in that category that I'm guilty of is an occasional drink but I prefer my water with mio or crystal light to anything else most of the time. I do karaoke every couple months or so and only have 1 or 2 drinks when I go out. Even though I've got wine and plenty of alcohol at home, I rarely drink it. But do enjoy making drinks for other places I go.