Trinity ofDFW fete Confirmed for Saturday, 5/30 from 2-4

Confirm vie email: Fenario17@gmail.com
  • tzv13
  • 05-27-2015, 02:14 PM
A fete you say? Nice.
What is the fucken deal with these posts? Are you advertising a Fagbang or something?
  • tzv13
  • 05-27-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm just amazed that it changed from a gangbang to a luncheon to a fete.
I'm just amazed that it changed from a gangbang to a luncheon to a fete. Originally Posted by tzv13
So he is advertising a Gaybang. Thank you Sir, now I know just to ignore these threads and to never ever book with Trinity of DFW
  • tzv13
  • 05-27-2015, 06:30 PM
The last fete I went to had jugglers, music, aerial rope artists, and tons of libations and food.
I wouldn't know nuthin about fagbangs. I'm sure you do. For the attendees at Trinity's soiree last Saturday, I saw no unhappy campers. One tip to get an invite: Quit being an asshole. It'd be great first step
eclectic as heck, ain't it?
I wouldn't know nuthin about fagbangs. I'm sure you do. I'm not the one who gets naked with 7 other men YOU ARE

For the attendees at Trinity's soiree last Saturday, I saw no unhappy campers. One tip to get an invite: Quit being an asshole. I'll be whatever the fuck I want to be. Don't like it too fucken bad. It'd be great first step Originally Posted by direwolf17
I'll pass on trying to get an invite. Have fun getting naked with other men at your Gaybangs. and thanks for letting me know who to avoid.
Step two to getting invites is same as Step one.
Step two to getting invites is same as Step one. Originally Posted by direwolf17

Was gonna hit ya back with some eccie drama BS until you posted my photo. We aren't gay. We're all amputee vets just hankering for fun. They call me Thunder in his Stump. Wind in his Hair may know the translation.
Don't know why you dragged me into it but I'm with Monster on this one.

Anyone who get's off on getting naked and mixing jizz with a bunch of guys is clearly someone who enjoys getting naked and mixing jizz with a bunch of guys.

That's not much different than a circle jerk to me. Both are gross but to each his own.

Define it however you like but it is what it is.
Doesn't this go against rule #30 about group events?
Rule 30 gents.