LADIES! Do you have a Dream Team list of Providers that you want to double with?

A client of mine from Victoria travels to ATX to play and likes to book doubles, only...I get to choose the third partner!

My dream come true!

I have a personal list of ladies that I would like to 'play' with...do you?

A sort of 'bucket list' if you will...
Of course!

There are several ladies here on the board that I have personally been dying to get my hands on! Perhaps I need to start PM'ing these ladies ��
Maybe if you ladies would voice publicly the providers you think are hot we get could get the ball rolling on this thread?
You have no idea how timely this thread is for me!!! Planning my first 3-some for my B-day.....VERY EXCITED and a LITTLE TERRIFIED. I'm leaving the decision on our third to CSB - I want to be pleasantly surprised.

-Nilla
I'm always looking to add to my doubles partners list
Your in very good hands with Claire.

You have no idea how timely this thread is for me!!! Planning my first 3-some for my B-day.....VERY EXCITED and a LITTLE TERRIFIED. I'm leaving the decision on our third to CSB - I want to be pleasantly surprised.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
  • tzv13
  • 05-29-2015, 10:32 PM
Your in very good hands with Claire. Originally Posted by dante0322
+1.

That is going to be an awesome birthday. Claire is amazing. If she picks somebody as awesome as she is, then you better keep the paramedics on standby.
Claire, Addison, and Jade. Done, done, done and I'd highly suggest seconds.
HaHaHa! I crack myself up!

Well...if you must know!? I invited Jules Milano! I met her at a party and we were discussing her name...she calls herself Jules because that is what her mom used to call her and her last name...Well...it's a cookie! I was hooked! Ever since then, I wanted to see...touch...taste 'the cookie'! The squirting was just icing on the cake!!!! Also, she comes with her own 'bag o goddies'! I just had to know what was in the bag!? If you want to know, there is one sure fire way of finding out...

Others on my list:
Scarlet & Claire

I guess you could say that I have a thing for brunettes!? Curvy brunettes!
I'm completely straight, but have done a few doubles sessions focusing on the guy - Carrina may be another lady to add to your list in the Austin area.
I need to meet more bi, open-minded ladies on here. I'm always open for doubles with other lovely women.

Or singles with me.

Love the ladies just as much (if not more) than the guys.

Jennslolli- Uhhhh, seconds (or thirds rather) indeed do need to happen. ;-)
Since I am highly attracted to intelligence not to mention pretty much everything else about her, Ms.V. Yep. Definitely Ms.V.
I want to give one of Ebony Jasmine Love and my mutual client a heart attack together too. I don't want to kill him just smother him in boobs! Then there's the Persian girl Saffire Sweet, Sexctexan- I drool over her boobs, Sabrina Zafrina, Jules Jaguar in Dallas and and..... lol. My list is getting as a big as a hobbyist.
Purtybaby And Nikki White but I don't think either swings that way. That's okay though, I'd just like to high five them in doubles!!!
Since I am highly attracted to intelligence not to mention pretty much everything else about her, Ms.V. Yep. Definitely Ms.V. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Chicks dig me.

{{{waggles eyebrows}}}