Phone: pm first
Email Address: -
URL / Website: check ww..
City: austin
State: Texas
Address: North austin
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: Holy shit... bbbj, tuma,mish, fia,fiv,dfk,rusty trombone, greek doggie, greek side, greek mish, she jacked off to orgasms.. she came in anal... 3times.. r face fucking , more tuma, cimnsnq.. FUCK!!! Oh an some real nast dirty talk.
Session Length: hour
Fee:200/hh $$-100 greek special.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ok about 55, 130 nice ass real cute face...small but cute tits.. small chub around mid but not bad at all.. nice legs..
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Nice Pictures, great butt, but wrong forum--try Provider Ads, not Coed.
Nice photos.

Why wait? Start accruing those RTM points now....

Yes, cute butt. Wrong forum. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.
What forum should a registered member post?
Alice if you were truly independent I would definitely try to bang you! You need to tell your pimp he needs to get up off his dead ass and go get a job!!
Pink Taco...ADs go in the AD SECTION...where the other providers post (independent, pimped-out, or otherwise).
The SNATCH ADs go at the top of the ISO section.

Each AD section has the rules (including days/times) clearly stated that ALL providers must follow.

The ability to:
A: read directions is a must
B: follow said directions is also required

The inability to do the above is a self-alert that you are:
A: a pretty princess for whom rules don't apply
B: showing disrespect for guidelines that others must follow
C: careless or reckless (micro/macro kind of thing)
D: managed
E: willing to piss off other providers-who have long memories, good instincts and references.
F: all of the above

Everyone have a great day!
Alice if you were truly independent I would definitely try to bang you! You need to tell your pimp he needs to get up off his dead ass and go get a job!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

How many times have I said that half the "independents" here and everywhere are not indie at all. 90% of the really young ones have pimps and 90% of the over-thirty are truly indie. It averages out to 50%
Pink Taco...ADs go in the AD SECTION...where the other providers post (independent, pimped-out, or otherwise).
The SNATCH ADs go at the top of the ISO section.

Each AD section has the rules (including days/times) clearly stated that ALL providers must follow.

The ability to:
A: read directions is a must
B: follow said directions is also required

The inability to do the above is a self-alert that you are:
A: a pretty princess for whom rules don't apply
B: showing disrespect for guidelines that others must follow
C: careless or reckless (micro/macro kind of thing)
D: managed
E: willing to piss off other providers-who have long memories, good instincts and references.
F: all of the above

Everyone have a great day! Originally Posted by Aphrodite

She is not a verified provider, you are.

Her butt is fine.
  • ztonk
  • 06-01-2015, 12:45 PM
If you'd like to advertise your services here, become a verified provider. It costs nothing but a little effort on your part. Follow the link in my signature or send me a PM.

ztonk
"a pretty princess for whom rules don't apply"

That doesn't sound so bad when you write it like that :-)
How many times have I said that half the "independents" here and everywhere are not indie at all. 90% of the really young ones have pimps and 90% of the over-thirty are truly indie. It averages out to 50% Originally Posted by pussycat
I'm a pimp
Alice isnt the one creating these ads, the person who is will claim to be Alice untill you arrive at the incall and will then claim Alice isnt available. Be carefull.
Alice isnt the one creating these ads, the person who is will claim to be Alice untill you arrive at the incall and will then claim Alice isnt available. Be carefull. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex

that sounds so wonderful, where do sign up?? .