Phone Sex. A discussion about the How's, etc.

Good morning!

Just recently, I've been doing a bit of phone talking, for fun and profit, and I'm hugely enjoying it.

But it's been a learning curve since there are SO few books out about the business.

So yesterday, I bought a few Kindle books and have ordered a few more but the ones that I've read, are SO disappointing. The funny/sex/crazy/amusing stories aside, none offer a real nuts and bolts approach to the business side of things.

It's certainly a learning curve.

I just sent in an application to a PSO company (phone sex operator), and I guess that I'll see what shakes out.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Since I have been doing this, I'm not exactly a newbie. And I'm open minded enough that when I've had some bizarre calls, for the most part, I've been good with them.

I just feel that I'm MISSING something, if that makes sense. So I'm just looking for some input, general and otherwise.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth,

I worked as a PSO for 3 years as a phone domme before I came to this biz. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Depending on the hours you're willing to put in, I can recommend a very well known company to apply with where the pay is amazing. I'd rather not put their name on this site out of respect for them, so feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to know who to apply with and who to steer clear of.
Back in the day before there was phone sex, my girlfriend liked to call friends and chat while I was banging her. Didn't think anything of it at the time, but dang we could have made some money back then!
Given your background in Domme and kink... I can recommend a fan-fucking tastic company that, if you get in, pays REALLY well. I don't have the freedom of schedule they require... but I've never met anyone who works for them and doesn't like them.. they take excellent care of their people.
I didn't realize that there had been some comments, after Annie's, on this topic.

Annie. Grace. You BOTH are WONDERFUL!!! Thank you for the input!

Zhivago ... stay naughty!!!

Yes. I'm working on going in a bit of a different direction and well, this information is great.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth