Phone: (682) 747-6661
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oxo-34567.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: West of Watauga and East of 35
Activities: Great Conversation; CBJ HJ; Sensual Massage; MT; FV
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, she had her hair up
Smoking Status: Not sure, I think some weed or vape because of a slightly raspy voice, but nothing to smell in the apartment
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: Nikki was nice to the touch, 5’6” or so. Probably 125 pounds, really smooth and soft skin
The Rest of the Story: Found her on rub rankings and liked her vibe. She was very chill when I spoke with her on the phone and her apartment (which she rents with some others who do this as well) was nice and clean. She was chill through text and easy-going enough to calm my newbie doubts.

As I walked into the apartment and then into the room, she went to get ready and I placed the donation on the dresser ($$$). I undressed and stood sat leaning against the bed and waited. She looked great. She has some slight markings of mommy damage, but nothing that was bothersome.

The rate for an hour is $$, and she mentioned noticing that I had put more and asked if I wanted to upgrade. I just said that I tend to tip well and don’t feel like having that on anyone’s minds afterward. If that’s an upgrade, then so be it, but that’s how much I was paying.

She gave me, what I feel, a fantastic massage, and was actually working. During the massage I would feel her all over. She had no qualms with me putting my fingers in her. Unfortunately she did not do kissing of any kind, but I also wasn’t necessarily expecting that. Never hurts to ask and if I really wanted it I would have asked in the texts prior to meet up. Sensual massage, ramping up and eventually culminating in the turn. Prior to that she would get close to the boys and the she lightly slapped my butt and said let’s get the party started.

I turned and she stood next to my side while rubbing my dick. I slid my hand between her legs and ventured upwards. The next 10 minutes or so she ended up with her knee on the table next to me so I can get deeper and she came while my fingers were deep in her.

She eventually sat on the table as well, between my legs. She was leaning over and rubbing me, and her feet were dangling near my hands. I lotioned up my hands and started rubbing her legs and feet. She was very responsive. She tried to get me off for about 20 minutes to no avail, but that was because I was purposely not wanting to finish yet. She offered a bj with a condom and I agreed.

Over the next several minutes she sucked the souls from my body and it made me immediately think of the adage “practice makes perfect”. It was a great end to a great experience.

I showered, then we talked for a bit about my upcoming trip and her upcoming trip, then talked about eccie and how I decided on her. I’m generally a risk-averse person and I tend to talk when nervous. End up getting into personal conversations a lot so I’m not so nervous.

I recognize that paying 300 for L1/L2 is probably a lot to the savvier hobbyist, but I enjoyed Nikki the most of my now 4 outings and she did a lot to make me feel comfortable and relaxed while in her hands.

Recommendation: Absolutely, yes
I've visited Bella a couple of times when she was in S FW. She is a always a great visit. Very sensual and sexy throughout the sessions.
She is on my TDL for FBSM. Looking forward to a future meeting.
Her current place seems pretty nice. Gated complex, plenty of parking. Felt like a place for good peace of mind in the hobby