Fayetteville?

How many cities in NWA are hott? I'm coming up there and need ALL the 411 pretty please. I all ready saw that Bentonville and Rogers are bad but what about Fayetteville, Van Buren, Siloam Springs, Berryville, Mountain Home and Eureka Springs?

Thank you! Lacey

Hi Giz!
Fayetteville is fine, as far as I know. I live here and haven't heard anything. But, of course, anywhere CAN be hot if you aren't careful. Just do your homework and your screening. I will be happy to help with any references you may need from gents I know. I'm sure Randi will do the same. Just be careful sweety!!
Haven't seen anything in the Fayetteville area lately on busts or any of the other areas that you mentioned, as you say there have been in Rogers and Bentonville but it was from people out there not playing smart. If you are screening properly in the area then you should be ok. You have the regular girls here like Randi and Harley( I know there are others, these 2 were the first to come to mind) who do things properly and as far as I know they have had no issues.
Speaking of.. looks like someone beat me to post by a couple minutes.
I would advise extra caution around Van Buren, there's an even smaller scene around the Van Buren/Fort Smith area than NWA, very few providers advertising. There was a bust awhile back of some out of town businessmen.

Also Berryville is awfully small and isolated for p4p activity...seems like it would be difficult to stay discreet. Would advise extra caution there as well.
Lacey, you have listed towns that span about 5 different counties, and the law enforcement policies, resources, and philosphies differ greatly. As you have mentioned, Rogers/Bentonville (Benton Co.) are pretty dangerous right now. Fayetteville/Springdale (Washington Co.) are generally pretty safe, and in my 10-12 years in the hobby, this scene has remained a low LE priority. The rest of the towns you mention are either too small or buisness is too inconsistant to even bother a further mention.
GREAT info guys! Thanx and spanx! I definitely understand the difference in venues theory. I tour quite a bit. I have other bizness in the more northern cities and would never get a hotel room. I'm low volume and very discreet anyway so a nice cabin or bed and breakfast- and a friend or 2 to come visit me for a couple hours suits me just fine. I don't even think I'm gonna post an ad. Can I just wake up and post hello every morning from where ever I may be? That would be awesome. I don't know, I might place an ad. Or lurk and send out hellos to those I would see... can I do that? Is there a spam limit...lol? I gotta thread idea... a poll even...

*giggles*
Hey..Its hot up here,but if you do your screening right..you should have no problems..we are refrence friendly as well..play safe..Sillygirls
Thank you so much. I'll bring in a few new clients I know that come to Ark. for you guys too and if you ever wanna tour... just ask me where... I'll hook ya up. I'm ALL about girl power and the sisterhood. Actually, I help my clients screen too so once I meet you, I protect you as best I can and I am really fair and stick to the facts.
As we all should be darlin!! Glad to know there are other like-minded "co-workers" out there!!
I do get that feeling about you too Ms. H.